8

I started kicking and screaming at cameron. He picked me up and was taking me to the water. Oh hell no! I showered this morning, and I don't want to get my hair wet.

"Cameron!" I yelled kicking him.

He wouldn't put me down.

"Nope." he answered proceeding to the water.

He reached the water and all the guys were just standing there watching me trying to fight against cameron. They all stood there and laughed.

"I swear Cameron! I washed my hair this morning! I don't wanna get it wet!" I yelled.

"Aw, I'm sorry.. I'll stop." He said.

"Thank you." i sighed in relief.

He started to put me down. See, the only thing i didn't know, was that he was in the water. And next thing I knew, i was too. I came up, without sunglasses. I went under with them, and came up without them.

"Cameron. Alexander. Dallas." i said in a pissed tone.

All the guys slowly backed up and watched and ooed.

"Uh.. yea?" He asked slowly backing up.

"Those were a $315 dollar pair of sunglasses." I said, obviously pissed.

"I'll buy you new ones!" He said.

"Those were the ones you bought me!" i said pointing to the ocean.

"aww." I heard someone say.

I turned to see Matt and taylor still carrying out the 'aw'

I glared at them and they stopped.

"I miss them already." i said turning around to face the ocean.

He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind. He rested his chin on my shoulder and whispered something in my ear.

"I'll get you more. It's okay." he whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"but i don't want you spending anymore money on me. You spent over 600 dollars on me last week. Thats more than I would ever make in 4 months." i said looking out at the water.

I rested my arms on his which were still wrapped around my waist.

"See, I would take that into consideration, but i don't want to. I'm buying you new ones." he said.

I didn't want to talk about it anymore. I just turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I of course had to stand on my tippy toes.

He grabbed my thighs and pulled me up, so my legs wrapped around his torso.

One of the guys had their phones, waterproof case of course, and that meant he was gonna take a picture.

I come out of the hug, and rested my forehead against his. I smiled, and so did he.

Thats when someone took the picture.

Cameron decided to walk out of the water.

He sat down on my towel, with me still connected to him.

I was sitting on his lap, and I felt something touch my butt.

Oh, Cameron. Calm down, we're just friends.

I ignored the fact that I gave him a boner and moved on with life.

He grabbed my hands and intertined our fingers.

This was the perfect tumblr image okay.

(A/N: Okay, Imagine a girl with really long hair, sitting on a hot guys lap, and theres holding hands *Hands are up ya know* ugh this is hard to explain. I wish I could find a picture, I tried. but no luck. anyways, just sitting there, staring into each others eyes. GOALS.)

I stared into his eyes.

Camerons POV

Gosh, she's so beautiful. I can't believe we've been friends since we were 2. I'm so glad we're reunited.

I couldnt help it anymore. Her beautiful grey eyes, just glaring into mine. She's so perfect. I want her, but I have a feeling she doesn't want me. Ugh.

I stared into her gorgeous eyes, and smiled. She smiled.

Gosh, her smile is perfect. She's just absolutely perfect in every way.

She visited alot, but I'm glad shes here now, for good. I couldn't resist anymore.

How could anyone not want her?

Okay Cameron. Just do it. Do it now!

The guys were all on the few towels next to us.

I kept staring at her. "what?" She asked.

I didn't say anything.

"Cameronn!" She begged.

"What?" I asked.

"What are you looking at. You look so focused." She said, giggling towards the end. She laugh was perfect. She is perfect.

I licked my lip, and then bit my lip.

I let go of her hands, and grabbed her face. I slowly leaned in closer and closer.

She rester her hands on my arms.

Our faces were now inches apart.

I leaned in completely, and smashed my lips on hers.

Jenns POV

Cameron.

Alexander.

Dallas.

My best friend.

Just kissed me..

I heard the sound of a camera, and sure enough, one of the boys took a picture of us kissing.

we're not done yet. ;)

Our lips moved in sync. It's like our lips were made for eachother.

We pulled away, and smiled at each other.

"I'll be back." I said getting up. he nodded.

I walked up to the boys, who were all crowded around Taylor and his phone.

"What are you guys looking at?" I asked approaching them.

"Nothing." Taylor said and slammed his phone against his chest.

"SHOW ME!" I said grabbing his phone. He wasn't holding it very tight.

I looked at the pictures of me and cameron. There was one of us kissing, 2 when we were hugging in the water (One when he was holding me looking at each other and one where he was hugging me from behind) and one when we were sitting there holding hands smiling at each other.

"JACK! YOU BETTER SEND THESE TO ME!" I said waving the phone in the air. He nodded and the boys went to play soccer.

Cameron came up, and looked at the pictures.

"Aw we're cute." Cameron said then kissed my cheek.

"I know." I said laughing. I ran to my towel, and threw his phone onto it.

Then me and cameron went and joined in the game of soccer.