4

Jens POV

The plane finally landed and i got off along with Laney.

When i was collecting my bags, the boy from the plane approached me.

"Hey, i never caught your name." He said.

"Jennifer." I said and smiled looking up at him.

"You have a pretty name. Im Luke." He said.

"Thanks." I giggled.

"Text, or call sometime" he said handing me a slip of paper that i assume has his number on it.

"Oh, and uh. Luke was my brothers name." i said, my eyes saddening.

"Well, What happened to him?" He asked looking me in the eyes. I looked him too in the eyes for a second and quickly looked away. This was the question I was dreading most.

"Um.. Well." I hesitated. He could see the struggles I had speaking and spoke up.

"You don't have to talk about it." He said shaking his had.

"Sorry." i whispered, barely above a whisper.

"I'll see ya around." He said and with that he turned around.

I was standing in the airport waiting for my ride.

"JENNIFER!" I heard Cameron yell.

I gasped and put my things down. I was wearing his sweater he sent me, and a pair of leggings and my black vans.

(A/N: Sorry, I know that was irrelevant. oops.)

I ran up to Cameron and jumped into his arms, with my arms wrapped around his neck, and my legs around his torso, as he spun me around.

"I missed you so much!" I said still hugging him.

So, If you didn't know.

(A/N: Ya'll didn't know.)

Cameron Alexander Dallas is my Best Friend. And he has been since we were 2, and we will be til we die, and even after we die. Cameron has been the friend I've always needed. Hes like my brother. We've been through hell and back, and I'm so thankful for him. He's helped me with everything and I couldn't ask for a better friend.

You heard it, THE Cameron Dallas, is MY best friend! That's right, be jealous. Because he's my best friend, and not yours.

Okay, back to reality.

*

"I missed you more Jenn!" Cameron said excitedly.

I got down and Laney came up back from the bathroom.

"Hey Cameron." She said smiling with a simple wave.

"Hey Laney." he responded.

(Jenn: They don't really know each other, but she was on with me once while I facetimed Cameron.)

"So uh, where are all the boys?" I asked curious as to where my friends might be.

"Well, Matt, Aaron, and carter, went to the mall. Taylor, Nash and Hayes are at the beach. Shawn is on tour. And the Jacks are at the house." He said.

"Oh. Okay. They better be there tonight. I miss them." i said with a sad face.

"But you missed me more." he said smirking.

"Yes, Cameron. yes I did." I said laughing.

"Aight, lets roll!" He said and we grabbed our luggage and went to the Limo.

"You have, a limo?" i asked raising my eyebrows. I can't believe it. Well, i mean, they are famous.

"Duh, when do I not?" He asked with a little bit of sass.

"True, true." I said as we got in the limo and pretty much just talked from there on.

*

I got out of the limo, and the 3 of us walked to the door.

"So, nobody knows you're here." Cameron said while we walked up to the door of the house.

"Seriously Cameron?" i asked exhausted.

"Yep, so I'm gonna go in through the back door, because the guys think i went to get Sierra a birthday present, but I didn't. Anyways, I'm going to sneak you around back, ask the jacks to go get my phone from the car bc i have to go to the bathroom so bad, and then you'll come inside. The camera and lights should already be set up, and your going to be behind the couch in the lounge room, and then I'll ask them if they want to make a video, I'll go upstairs and "set everything up, but really i'll be checking to make sure everything is ready, and then yell for them upstairs, got it?" He asked. I nodded and went with it.

Cameron's POV

I brought Jennifer and Laney around back and hid them behind the house.

I walked inside, and i felt around my pockets for my phone.

"Hey, will you guys go get my phone from my car, I really have to pee." I said running upstairs.

i stood at the top of the hall, and waited for them to walk out.

I ran down and brought them in as quick as possible.

We rushed upstairs, and i put Jenn on the couch we always film on.

(A/N: I know i said behind the couch, but i changed it. Don't worry, it'll all work out, watch.)

I brought Laney down.

"Who is that?" Jack J asked pointing to Laney.

"This is Laney, She's one of Jenn's friends" i said sitting on the couch, and she sat on the other couch.

"Um, okay." Johnson said.

"Yep." I said nodding.

About 15 minutes later of us all talking and surprisingly not blowing our cover, I spoke up.

"Hey, do you guys want to make a youtube video?" I asked the Jacks.

"Sure, why not?" Jack G said.

"You in, Johnson?" I asked.

"Yea." He said.

"Alright, I'll go set everything up and I'll call you in a few minutes." I said standing up and going upstairs.

I set up everything and called for them.

"Okay, just sit here, and I'm going to let them in." I said just above a whisper.

"Okay." Jenn whispered.

The boys came up, and opened the door. Jenn was just sitting on the couch that we always film on.

"JENN!" Gilinsky yelled.

"GILINSKY!" She said running up and hugging him.

"Where's my hug??" Johnson asked holding his arms open for her to hug him, and his eyes looked sad like he was a lost puppy, and couldn't find his way back home.

"Right here." She said hugging Johson.

-----------

So, this was chapter 4. Sorry I haven't updated in so long, because I started writing a new fanfic, and I like, stopped writing this one. And the other one has like 65 views and like 7 or 8 chapters and im not liking how many people don't like it, and this one is turning out better and plus I missed writing this so heres another chapter. Hopefully you'll have another one tonight.

Keep reading.

Keep Voting.

Keep Commenting.

Keep following.

I love you all, thank you so much. I hope this book becomes popular. :)

Bye Lovliess.