13

Jenns POV

We were making out on the hood of his car, and we heard a cough.

We broke the kiss and he turned his head to see Madison standing there.

"Um." I say sliding from under him.

I stand in front of her and get a little bitchy.

"So. 'Madison'. What brings you here?" I ask.

"Um, I'm here to get Cameron back." she says smirking and winking at him.

I just suddenly got really jealous. Okay, I'll admit it.

I'm in love with my best friend.

"I don't even like you, anymore." he says coming up behind me laughing.

"That's not what I heard." She stated crossing her arms and popping a knee out.

"From who?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Matt." She said, smirking.

"Why would matt tell you something so stupid?" I asked laughing, Cameron joining in the laughter.

"Because, he likes Jenn and wants her. Isn't it obvious?" She said.

"Now that I think about it..." I said.

Whoa, does matt like me?

ew.

"Well, you can go now, because your not getting me back." He said.

"Whatever." she scoffs and walks away, switching her hips like she actually has an ass.

"She acts like she actually has an ass." He says laughing and placing his arm around my waste, and puts his hand on my ass.

I look at him and smile.

He leans down in the same position, and pecks my lips.

His lips are so soft, omg.

We walked back to the beach, and the guys were all packing up the stuff.

"Time?" I ask walking to the boys.

"5." Gilinsky says.

We grab all the stuff, and walk to the car.

I get into the passenger side and wait for everyone to get in.

Cameron gets in the front seat and starts the car. We drive home, and the guys unpack everything and put everything away.

Cameron's POV

We decided to go swimming after the beach. It was starting to get dark, so I went outside and turned on the pool light, the lights that are hanging outside, and lit the tikis. I sat outside by the pool, and waited for Jenn.

She walks outside in her bikini.

"The guys decided to go upstairs and play games. They are pooped from the beach." she said.

"That's fine. More you for me." I said and smirked at her.

She sat down on the edge of the pool next to me, and dipped her feet in the warm water.

Yes, the pool is heated.

She got up.

"Where are you going?" I whined.

"In the pool." She said laughing.

I got up and followed her to the steps. She walked right in and swam to the other side of the pool, and sat in one of the jet chairs.

I swam over and sat next to her.

We just sat and talked for the longest time.

"Wanna play Truth?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said and moved her position in her seat.

"Okay. Have you ever gotten drunk?" I asked.

"Nope." She said shaking her head.

"Oh my gosh! It's so much fun. I'll have to throw or take you to a party one day." I said.

"Alright, sounds fun. Have you ever gotten a boner from a girl that you weren't dating?" she asked.

Jenns POV

"Alright, sounds fun. Have you ever gotten a boner from a girl that you weren't dating?" I asked.

His face got red, and he looked at his lap. He obviously didn't want me to see, but I did, Hah!

"Yea." He said looking back up at me.

"Who?" I asked.

"You." He said and started laughing.

"CAMERON!" I yelled.

"Yea?" He asked and I slapped his arm.

We talked for a little longer, and I was getting cold.

"Turn the heater up!" I begged.

he got out of the pool, and turned the heater on. The pool slowly got warmer.

I got tired of sitting in one spot, so I decided to swim around.

I was just swimming around, and out of no where, and pair of hands grabbed my waist, and pulled me under the water.

I turned to see Cameron waving at me. I waved back, and laughed. Bubbles floated to the surface of the water.

He pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my legs around his torso, and my arms around his neck. He leaned in and kissed me. It feels awkward because we're under water, but its goals. I promise. haha.

After a little while, I was getting tired.

"Im tired. I wanna go lay down." I said stepping out of the pool and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around me.

I walked inside the house and up the steps. Cameron followed close behind.

"Can I wear your clothes?" I asked him.

"Sure. Get what you want." He says motioning to his dresser as we enter his room.

I go to his dresser and drop my towel to the ground. I search through the drawers and find a pair of American Eagle boxers, and a sweatshirt. I went into his closet because he was in his bathroom. I slip off my bathing suit, and slip my clothes on, well Cameron's.

I went to my room and grabbed my phone and charger because me and Cameron are going to watch movies.

I got to his room, and plugged my phone into the wall. He was already in his bed. He was scrolling through Netflix trying to find a movie.

He settled on a comedy that had Adam Sandler in it. I layed down and got under his blanket.

I could feel my eyes getting heavier by the minute.

I pulled the blanket up my shoulders and started to fall asleep.

Cameron's POV

She's so beautiful when she sleeps.

I looked at her and she started moving. She moved over to me, and I cuddled up to her. She laid her head on my bare chest, and had her left arm wrapped around my waste. I turned off the movie, clapped twice turning the lights out, and laying down completely. I rolled to my side and pulled our bodies closer together.

I kissed her head and whispered, "Goodnight. I love you princess."

Jenns POV

I was about asleep, when I felt him kiss my head, and whisper something in my ear.

"Goodnight. I love you princess." he whispered in my ear.

I then drifted off into a deep sleep.

I love you too, Cameron.