15

Jenns POV

I walked downstairs and smelt the coffee. It was about noon. Wow. I must have been tired.

There was a note taped to the counter.

Jenn,
i went to the airport to pick up the guys, they're having a party tonight. I'll be back soon. Theres breakfast in the fridge for you. you just have to heat it up. Be safe. Love you.

Cameron

I went to the fridge and found the pancakes and sausage. I heated them up, and i sat down the eat them.

**2 hours before the party.**
(sorry. it gets boring but its about to be lots of drama! exciting!)

I have 2 hours to get ready. They are having it at Bart's house. Its huge.

I got in the shower and washed my hair, my body, and got out. I put on a tight black bodycon dress, and went to the bathroom.

I dried my hair, and straigtened it. I applied some light makeup, and went back to my room. I grabbed the necklace that Cam got me for my 16th birthday. He flew to surprise me at my sweet 16. Hes too cute.

I grabbed a couple alex & ani bracelets and put on my 6" Stilettos.

I walked down the stairs and it was about time to go. Im not normally a party person, but it should be fun!

Everyone was ready and we
drove about a 45 minute drive to barts house. Hes not there but he told the guys they can use it whenever they want, for anything they want.

We finally got there after what seemed like forever.

When we got there, there were red solo cups crushed and thrown on the front lawn, and people outside talking. We could hear the music, and we walked up to the house and got inside. The Jacks were already there. they set up the whole thing. I walked up to the bar and sat in a bar stool.

"What can i get for this pretty lady?" The bartender asked.

"The strongest thing you got." I said and looked around.

"Here." He said and handed me the drink. I took a sip and cringed. It burns my throat. Oh well. I took another sip and felt arms on my shoulder.

I jumped and turned to see cameron laughing.

I glared at him.

"How much have you had to drink?" He asked.

"Just whatever isnt in this cup." I said holding up my glass.

"Well be careful." He said and walked away.

"Boyfriend?"The bartender asked as i turned to face him.

"No.." i said my face saddened.

"But i wish.." i continued a smile spreading across my face.

I finished the glass and he filled it back up for me. We talked a lot.

After about 6 more drinks, and hours of dancing i was tired.

I went to find cameron. I couldnt find him anywhere!

I need sleep.

I went upstairs and went to the first room i saw. No bed. Just a bathroom. The next room had a bed, but there was people in there.
About 3 more rooms, There was a guy laying on the bed and she girl was sitting on top of her.

They were kissing and he was unzipping the front of her dress.
I knew exactly who they were.

Cameron and bitch whore Madison.

I slammed the door shut.

I went to find Jack J, and told him im leaving.

"Im leaving." I yelled over the music.

"Where are you going?" He yelled back.

"Home." I said.

"No your not. Your staying here." He yelled.

"Jack, im fine. I had 2 drinks." I said lying.

He hesitated but said okay. He just didnt want to make me upset.

I walked out the door, and saw nothing but darkness. I started walking down the sidewalk. I heard a car coming and walked to the other side of the sidewalk.

They slowed down by me, and honked the horn at me.

I started to walk faster.

"aw, is little whore scared?" One of the guys said and they all started laughing.

I took my heels off and started to run.

"BEND OVER BABY!" One of them yelled.

I turned down a road and thought i lost them. I sat on the curb and started crying.

I heard foot steps behind me and it stopped. I got up trying to ignore it, but one of them grabbed my arm.

I cried harder and one of them told me to shut up and slapped my across the face. They put me in handcuffs and i tried running, but i couldnt get away.

ya know what. it doesnt matter. Camerons so interested in Madison, he probably doesnt even care if i were gone.

They put me in a car, and drove me to an alley. They got out and got me out too.

They drug me into the alley and shoved me against the wall.

"Unlock her." One told another. He let me go, and another unlocked me.

The other one came back, and pinned my against the brick wall.

He grabbed my ass. he pulled my bottom areas out from the wall, and pushed his body against mine.

He slid his hand around my waist and down. He started harrassing me and the other guy came and duck taped my mouth.

I cried harder and harder. why me? Why now?

hes raping me... help.