18

Jens POV

The limo came to a stop and the door opened. I got out to see my Cameron Dallas in a tux. A smirk formed on my lips.

"Well played Mr. Dallas" i said as i stopped, standing in front of him.

"Happy 2 years babygirl." He said, and gave me a kiss. I smiled.

"Thank you. You too babe." I said.

I wanted a picture of me and cameron to tweet, so i found a random girl walking down the street.

"Hey, will you take a picture of me and my boyfriend please?" I ask pointing towards Cameron.

"Sure!" She sweetly said and we walked back over to cam.

"Oh my gosh! Your cameron dallas!" She said once we reached him.

"Yes i am" he chuckled. "And you are?" He asked.

"Jamie" she said, her eyes almost popping out of her head.

"Well its, nice to meet you Jamie. Ill get a picture with you, then you'll take the picture of me and Jen, and ill tweet you later" he said.

I think its so cute when he meets fans.

I took a picture of him and Jamie, he followed her, and she took our picture of me kissing him on the cheek.

She thanked us and walked off.

I tweeted the picture, and captioned it "Mystery date with my man. @camerondallas" im so excited ahhh.

We started walking down the block. "You look beautiful, baby" he said wrapping his arm tightly around my waist, pulling me close and placing a kiss on my temple.

--

Im cutting this one a little shorter, only because i dont like this story anymore, and i want to finish it. :)

Anyways, im hoping yall had a good christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate! Stay safe on new yrs.

Bye lovelies