3

♡ Jennifers POV ♡

OH MY GOD! BEST NEWS IM THE WHOLE WORLD.

I pulled out 2 plane tickets for LA, CA.

I dont believe my mom is letting me move to california.

"Are you serious?" i asked

"Yes. Your turning 18 tomorrow, and you need responsibility. Your becoming a young adult. you need to have more freedom." She answered softly.

"Oh my gosh, i love you so much mom!"
i said getting up and sitting on her lap.

"I love you too, sweetie."

"Does Laney know?" i asked

"Yes, i told her last night after you went to sleep. You leave tomorrow so if you would like to sleep at her house so the movers can get all your stuff into the truck."

"Okay! Thank you thank you thank you!"

**Skip sleepover** next day **

I woke up and Laney wasn't in the bed. I assume shes in the shower. Ill shower tomorrow. I showered yesterday.

I put my yogapants on a sweatshirt and grabbed my phone and my headphones and a small backpack with just some necessicties. We said goodbye to Laney's mom, dad, younger sister, and her twin brother James who has had a crush on me for like, ever.

We headed to my house to say goodbye to my mom.

"Bye mom. I love you. Ill call before we board, and when we get to the house." i say hugging her while she cries.

"Be safe" she says between sobs before she kisses my head and takes me into another embrace.

we drive to the airport and get to the nearest starbucks. We had to walk across the airport but it was worth it. I got my usual. Iced Caramel Frappe and we boarded the plane and i called my mom.

I got seperated from Laney by 2 rows.

I sat down and a boy about my age came up "Is this seat taken?" he asks pointing to the aisle seat.

i looked up and smiled at him.

"Um. no." i said and he sat down next to me.

We had a long conversation before the plane took off. I put my headphones in and fell asleep.

♡☆♡☆♡☆
hey guys, so this is chapter 3 and i know right now its kinda boring but this is one of my firsy real fanfics that im actually gonna stick with, and work hard on, so bare with me. Ive read so so so many fanfics and I really hope this one is successful.

keep reading
keep commenting
keep following
keep voting.