6

Jenns Pov

Cameron seemed confused. And honestly, he should be? I don't even know. I don't like him like that.. No Jenn, He just meant "I love you" as a friend. When I get home, I need to look at that video..

I kept walking and acted like nothing even happened back there.

"So where do you want to go first?" Cameron asked.

"Well, I only have 6 dollars to buy Starbucks, so where ever you would want to go, because I'm not getting anything." I replied looking up at him.

"Okay, I guess Journeyz. I could use a new pair of shoes." He said licking his lips.

"Okay." I said as we started heading towars Journeyz.

When we got there, he got a pair of vans, but he got two pairs of the same kind, but one womens and one mens, both different sizes. What?

I was sitting in one of the chairs while he payed.

"Here." He said walking up to me, holding out a Vans box in front of me.

"No.. I. I can't." I said refusing them.

"Please?" Cameron begged.

"Cameron, you've done so much for me. And I haven't done anything in return." I said.

"I don't care. I want you to have them. I wouldn't have bought them if I didn't want you having them," He said. " Plus... We're twinning!" He squeeled like a little girl.

"Fine.. But only because your my Best friend." I said smiling and taking the pair of shoes. I put them on as he did.

They were american flag patterned. They are dope af. I am so excited. I don't even know why, okay.

"Let's get Starbucks!" I said walking towards the Starbucks.

We were in line and someone took a picture of us and tweeted it, and we knew because we both got tagged in it.

It was us standing in line at Starbucks..

"Awe, babes. Love you guys. #Jenneron. @camerondallas @JennLongess"

and the picture was attatched. We both retweeted it and followed them.

When I retweeted i put.. "We're not even dating, but okay."

When he retweeted he put.. "She's amazing."

We got our starbucks, and went to a random bench right outside the mall.

When we were sitting there, I was sitting on my phone, while drinking my starbucks. I was biting the straw.

Snap snap.

I looked to my left, and saw cameron laughing and doing something on his phone.

"Cameron Alexander Dallas!" I yelled.

"Yea?" He asked.

"Did you just take a picture?" I asked glaring at him.

"Psh, What? No.." He said still on his phone. That's when I got a notification for twitter.

"She's cute when she drinks starbucks. @JennLongess" he tweeted the picture of me.

"You suck. @camerondallas" i commented back.

He just looked at me and laughed.

I scooted closer to him, and put my head on his shoulder.

He took a picture of our feet and tweeted it.

"We're twinning. Shoe game too strong. @JennLongess"

I retweeted both of his tweets.

We decided to go back into the mall and continue shopping.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Um. Pacsun?" he asked.

"Sure, Why not." I said.

I followed him into PacSun and i walked to the girls section just to look.

I saw a gorgeous sun dress that was ADORABLE! I wanted it ugh.

Cameron came over with a bag. I was holding the dress up to my body.

He grabbed it from my hands, and before I could say anything, he was to he register already paying for it.

We went to a few other stores, and let's just say, he bought me 2 Simply Southern shirts, a new pair of Rayban sunglasses, Sandals, 2 other dressed, 3 pairs of leggings, and 2 pairs of booty shorts, and a bathing suit.

CAMERON. WHY?

We decided to head home. We put all the bags in the trunk, and headed home.

The car ride was silent. I am so tired, and worn out. Oh my lordy.

I don't remember much of the car ride.

I felt one arm snake behind my back, and another under my legs.

I wrapped my arms around someones shoulders, who I was assuming were camerons.

The next think I knew, i was plopped down onto my bed.

I got up and went to the bathroom, and put on spandex and a tee shirt then cuddled up under my blankets in my bed.

I was almost asleep, and I felt my bed dip down and then go back to normal shape. I felt arms wrap around my waist, and pulling me closer to a figure. I turned so that i was facing him.

Our legs were intertwined, his arm was under my neck acting as a pillow, and my head was burried into his chest. His scent took my breath away.

Everyone freaks out about Cameron.. And deep down inside, I kind am too. We've been friends since we were so little. and It's been a long time since we've seen each other. I'm so glad that we reunited.

Who am I kidding.. I say I don't like him like that... But do I?