14

Cameron's POV

I woke up laying to the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I can't believe we've been best friends since we were two. Two years old.

I missed her so much, you don't even know. And I'm so glad to have her back.

We did everything together. I want to take her somewhere today. I know where.

It'll be a surprise. She'll remember where I take her.

Hopefully.

I lay in bed and look at her while she sleeps.

It's not creepy.

She's so beautiful when she sleeps.

I need to pee. I slowly got up out of the bed, making sure not to wake her up. I replaced my spot with a pillow and she scooted closer to it, and snuggled it.

I walked into the bathroom. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and stared at my reflection. I then ran a hand through my hair to fix it.

I took my phone out of my pocket and started scrolling through twitter. I wasnt paying attention to the mirror, and i soon felt cold hands wrap around my stomach.

I jump at the feeling of the cold hands.

She started laughing and i turned to face her.

She kept her arms wrapped around my torso, while i brushed the hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear.

"Your so cute." Jenn says.

I smiled at her. I then wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me.

I kissed her head and released my grip as she did the same. I left the bathroom and she started to brush her teeth.

i walked downstairs and got a banana.

**2 Weeks later**

(sorry. it got really boring. its time for some fun and drama.)

Jenns POV

All the boys went on vacation to see Nash and Hayes's family in NC. Me and cameron stayed here because we didnt want to go.

I was laying on the couch watching tv and cameron came and sat on my feet.

"Ow!" I yelled and scrunched up my legs.

"Well, they shouldn't have been there." He said and said down.

"Whatever." i said stretching my legs out across him.

He pushed my feet off of him, and made me fall off the couch. That makes me so mad.

I got up, and walked upstairs without even looking at him nor saying a word.

I layed in my bed in the dark for about 45 minutes. I left the door open bc i just didnt feel like getting back up to close it, and it lets in a little light.

After 45 minutes of laying in bed and shedding a few tears because of pain, i heard a knock on the door. I sat up and saw a figure leaning against the doorway.

I sighed and plopped back into bed.

"What crawled up your ass and died?" I heard cameron mumble getting closer to the bed.

"You!" I yelled and shoved my head into the pillow.

"What did i do?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Your being a dick and i feel like shit!" i said raising my voice a little towards the end.

"Period?" He asked.

I just nodded. He layed down next to me and pulled me close to him. He put his arm around my waist and rubbed my stomach.

I fell asleep soon after.

Cameron POV

Jenn doesnt feel good and she just fell asleep. I carefully got up, making sure not to wake her and headed downstairs. I was left to sit by myself and Madison started to call me.

(M-Madison C-Cameron)

C- Hello?
M- Hey.
C- Hey what's up?
M- Nothing really. Are you busy?
C- No, Jenn just went to sleep.
M- Already? Its early though.
C- Yea, she doesnt feel good.
M- Oh, well, mind if i come over?
C- Sure, I've got nothing to do but sit here by myself.
M-Alright, great. Because i gotta talk to you. See you soon!
C- Bye.

and she hung up.

About 10 minutes later, i heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door, revealing Madison.

"Hey, come on in." I said opening the door more and moving aside so she could come in.

We went and sat on the couch.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"About that." She said and looked down fiddling with the short skirt she had on.

"Cameron..." She said, looked around, scooted closer to me, and continued. "I miss you so much. And i hate seeing that your in love with Jenn. I hate it so much. I want you back." and with that she was on top of me, and stared kissing my neck. She knows thats my sweet spot..

Dammit.

I dropped my head back and bit my lip. She moved her lips to mine and started making out with me. She licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, and i gave in. Her tongue entered my mouth and explored around.
I slipped my arms up and down her sides and up and down her legs.

I cant do this to Jenn.

I pushed her off of me.

"Stop.." I said and avoided eye contact.

"You know you want this." She said and tried to kiss me again.

"I cant do this to Jenn, Madison. I love her.. I wish she knew how much." I said..

"Your such a dick, and shes such a whore. No wonder your perfect for eachother." She scoffed and walked out.

Im such an idiot.