10

Jenns POV

As soon as the waitress came up, i got excited. what can I say? I like food. A lot.

"Im Megan, ill be your server tonight. Can i start you off with a drink?" She said turning and talking to taylor, and bending over putting her ass in camerons face.

Cameron backed up and looked at me.
I just looked at him and I looked back down and played with my napkin.

I was really jealous. Cameron is mine. He may not be my boyfriend, but he's still mine.

Taylor told her what he wanted, and she got everyones order, but mine.

"Um, you forgot someone." Cameron said standing up and pointing at me.

"Who?" She said looking around at everyone and totally skipping me.

Im done. I stood up and flipped shit.

"IM FUCKING DONE WITH YOUR SHIT AND YOUR FAKE AS SELF. YOUR A LITTLE WHORE, GO KILL YOURSELF." I yelled.

"It looks like you already tried" she said looking me up and down and giving me a dirty look.

"Maybe i have... And maybe i will" and with that i ran out crying.

Cams POV

"Whats your fucking issue?" I asked Megan.

"She ugly." she said.

"And you know what you are?" I asked getting in her face.

"Gorgeous." She said smirking.

"No, your an ugly, fake ass bitch. Watch your back. Karmas gonna come back and kick your ass. And thats not a threat, thats a promise" I said.

With that, I walked out chasing Jenn.

"Jenn! JENN!" I yelled running after her.

Jenns POV

I heard cameron calling my name, but i kept running. The bridge was only like 5 more minutes away. Everyone will be better without me.

I finally reached the bridge and stood on the edge.

I felt someone tug my arm and pulled me down.

"What the hell are you doing?" Cameron said holding my arm.

"What does it look like?" i said crying, looking away.

He didnt say anything. He just hugged me. I cried into his chest. He rubbed my back, and we sat down on the side of bridge where there was a sidewalk.
"Dont.." He said staring straight ahead of him.

"Why? it just seems like everyone... Everyone would be a lot happier without me. I dont want to be the one to hold everyone back. I feel like a distraction to everyone." I said crying, putting my head in my hands.

"I would miss you so much. You cant do this Jenn." he said.

"And why cant I? theres no one stopping me." I said getting up.

Cameron stood up and grabbed my arm. "I am. Dont go." He said putting his hand on my cheek. He leaned down and kissed me.

I felt sparks. I dont know if he did, but i know one thing as a fact, Im in love with him... Im in love with my best friend. I didnt want this to happen.

Well, i cant control it.

He pulled out from the kiss, and looked into my eyes.

His hand was still resting on my cheek, and i had my hand on his arm.

"I... I love you, Jennifer Marie Longes." He hesitated.

"I love you too, Cameron Alexander Dallas."

It started to down pour rain.

He didnt wait a second before his lips crashed on mine once again.

When he pulled away, i hugged him.

"Im so sorry, Cam." I said my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Its okay. Well talk later.." He said.

"Okay." I said taking his hand walking away from the bridge.

We walked back to the house in the rain.

We got back to the house, and all the guys were there.

"Where did you guys go?" Carter asked.

"To the bridge." I said.
"Why." Aaron asked. I looked at him like he was an idiot.

He just nodded.

I went upstairs to my room and cameron followed.

I went to the bathroom, and cleaned my face up.

I then got cleaned up. I changed into a tee shirt and some spandex.

I laid in bed and got under the covers. Im so cold.

I wanted to watch a movie.

I was laying in the dark. Cameron came into bed shirtless and in basketball shorts. He laid under the blankets with me.

It was complete silence.

"Cameron...?" I asked.

"Yes..?" He whispered back.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more." He said back.

"Im cold." i said snuggling up to the blanket.

"Come here." He whispered in my ear.

I scooted over closer to cameron.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me even closer.

Our bodies were touching. I guess my ass being on his dick made his friend excited.

I turned around and face him. our legs got intertwined, and i intertwined his free hand with mine. My other hand rested on his abs while my hesd was on his chest.

I closed my eyes, and slowly drifted asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

this is my home.

Lost For Love (Cameron Dallas Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें