18. Nothings The Same When You Give It Away

Start from the beginning

"We were so worried about you." Molly said wiping a tear from her face.

"Can I talk to them somewhere more private, without those three?" Tessa's empty tone echoed through the walls. She nodded in the direction of her older three sisters. She wanted nothing to do with them at the moment.

"Tessa..." Irene began in a soft voice.

"Don't start. I don't care. I just want to talk to our dear lovely parents here." Tessa interrupted.

Falentine nodded to one of the guards who unlocked the door and as another grabbed Beth and Carlson throwing them towards the exit. The door shut behind them with a loud bang. Molly ran towards the door pulling her arms through the small bars.

"Don't leave us here Tessa. You can't do this to us. Please, Tessa.." She pleaded and cried.

"We aren't family, Molly. As I already said, I really don't care." Tessa stated plainly and followed Falentine out the door.

The guards led the four of them into a tiny room that had been used for interrogations. Falentine leaned his tall frame against one of the walls as Beth and Carlson were led to the table. The guard locked them both in place and left the room.

"Tessa, hunny. We have been so worried. I am so glad to see you unharmed. Are they treating you okay? Have you seen Adelina?"

"Don't you dare call me HUNNY. WHY, WHY DID YOU LIE." Tessa shouted at them.

Beth let her mouth gape open as she stared in shock at Tessa.

"Don't speak to your mother that way," Carlson spoke out in a scolding voice.

"How dare you try to scold me. You have no right here."

The room grew silent as tempers flared. Tessa felt herself slowly losing control as she had many times before. The anger was becoming harder and harder to control.

"You guys deserve to be in here. For lying to me and for keeping me locked up all those years. You guys were never real parents. You were just guards, sent to keep us in our place." Tessa's voice had an eerie calm tone.

"All we ever did was love and protect you. Why can't you see that? Everything we did, we had a reason, Tessa. I get that you are angry, but you shouldn't be angry at us. These monsters, they are the true enemy here. They are the ones lying to you. Tessa, you need to be careful. They may seem alluring, but they will hurt you. You have to trust me." Carlson pleaded with Tessa. He couldn't understand why she wouldn't listen to reason.

"Love and protect. Hmm. I don't really see that. What I see is control and torment. I knew I never belonged. I always longed for more. And neither of you could understand that. Falentine and his brothers have given me everything I have ever wanted and more. Adelina, well she might be upset right now. I have a feeling she will understand with time."

Tessa sauntered over to Falentine and wrapped her arms around him pulling herself into his chest.

"You guys wouldn't even let me fall in-love. Adelina was allowed to have Daniel, but you guys guarded me more. I was missing out. I really was." She said leaning into Falentine even more as he let another wicked grin pass spread as he leered at Beth and Carlson.

"Of course, I knew before I even met Falentine what I had been missing out on. I learned it the night I had to beg you guys to go to town. The same night the brothers and their kind freed me from your tyranny. It wasn't loving, but it sure was fun." She cackled at that.

Beth was still as she starred in shock. Tears were escaping her eyes, but words wouldn't leave her lips.

"Tessa..." Carlson whispered, feeling her slip away further and further from them.

"Daniel, poor lovesick Daniel. Seems he just couldn't wait anymore for Adelina." She scoffed before continuing.

"All I had to do was flirt a bit and touch him. Giving him a simple kiss just sent him over the edge. He couldn't even wait for a proper bed. Mmmm that was fun. I can't believe what I was missing out on." Tessa seductively ran her hand up the length of Falentines chest. She worked her fingertips in a circle motion as she grinned.

"Poor Adelina, her heart will break when she finds all the fun that Daniel and I had. She will be crushed when she finds out that Daniel betrayed her." A wicked grin escaped her lips.

"Her heart is already torn up. Finding out both of you have lied to us for so many years. She has always been the sweet and innocent one huh? The one that you loved more. But now she will have her heart torn and spat on by me. And I think... I will start with some fun." Tessa paused and looked up to Falentine who nodded at her and smiled. He bent down and nipped at her lips before planting a passionate kiss on them.

"Can't you see what these monsters are doing to you, Tessa?" Beth finally spoke up and the two broke apart.

Tessa rubbed her swollen lips as she turned to face Beth.

"Yes, I can see what they've done. They've let me be myself, finally. And I think I'm going to like this freedom. I'm free to do whatever I'd like right Falentine?" She said not letting her eyes leave Beth's.

"Of course, lovely," He responded.

"I think I might like to teach Daniel a lesson. Show him that he shouldn't cheat on my sister. Of course, it was with me, but I still think a lesson ought to be learned don't you agree?"

"I do. I will get it ready now if you like?"

"I would like that very much. Oh, I am going to have so much fun." Tessa said turning and facing back towards Falentine.

"Can you please send my poor excuse for parents back to their rooms?"

Falentine nodded towards the guards.

"Don't do this Tessa! Don't do this! There is no going back if you keep following this path." Carlson shouted as the guard pushed him through the door.

"Too late, dear daddy. Too late." She laughed and the sound brought a smile to Falentine's face.

"Get Daniel ready to be brought into our special interrogation room," Falentine ordered the guard.

They book looked at each other letting the excitement seep into their bones. The two of them were gleeful and giddy.

Daniel had no idea what horror awaited him.