13. Suga - robber (cute)

It was late at night, I was getting in bed when I started getting hungry. I heard girl screams coming from outside my window.

I walked over and saw a group of girls screaming in a group and thought nothing about it so I went to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and grabbed a left-over rice cake. As I ate it a heard a big thump coming from my room. I stood there wondering what it could be then slowly walked over to it.

As I opened the door I saw a black figure standing there. I was about to scream until he ran over to me and covered my mouth. I stood there in tears scared for my life.

"Shhhh, I don't want to hurt you or do anything with you... It's just I needed to escape those screaming girls over there." He whispered uncovering my mouth.

"H-how did you get in then." I asked cleaning my tears.

"I saw your window was open so I climbed up a tree and got in here." He said.

"Seriously? You couldn't just run away or anything else." I asked annoyed.

He stood there for a second then looked a bit guilty.

"I guess I could've I'm just a very slow thinker, I panicked" He said looking down.

"What is your name anyways?" I say.

"Yoongi, you?" He asked.

"Y/N" I mumbled.

"Pretty name..." He smiled, in fact a very beautiful smile.

"Umm how can I trust that you aren't a robber?" I asked.

"I don't know I've never thought about it. Can I stay over, at least until the fan girls are gone?" He asked.

"What fangirls are you famous or something?" I questioned.

"Umm don't you know about a band named BTS?" He asked.

"No, never." I said a bit awkward.

"Well that's something new." He laughed.

"So umm about you staying over, I could let you but I'm not so sure you just don't seem trustworthy." I said again.

"Please, please I promise that I'm not a bad person!" He begged getting on his knees.

"Ok I guess I could-"

"Thanks I knew you could trust me." He said walking out the door.

"Hey wait this is my house you can't just walk around!" I screamed.

I ran up to him. He took off his hoodie and beanie then laid it on my couch.

"This is a nice place you got." He said smiling over to me.

I stared at him, he was so handsome but so cute looking at the same time. He waved his hands in front of me.

"T-Thanks but you can't wonder around." I said.

"Sure" He smiled.

I got a weird feeling in my stomach each time he smiled at me. He sat on the couch and turned the TV on.

"Want to watch a movie with me?" He asked.

"Ok but I'm choosing!" I yelled playfully grabbing the remote from him.

I realized I'm going to have to watch over him until the "fangirls" are gone which could take forever. I groaned at the thought.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yea, I'm in the mood for watching a scary movie what about you?" I said smiling.

"Me too!" He said grabbing a pillow and hugging it.

"Yah!" I yell at him grabbing the pillow from him.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

The movie is halfway through and we are scared to death. There is a jump scare and we both jump. My eyes shot open when I realized my head landed on his shoulder and his arms hugging me.

We both got off each other and there was an awkward silence between us.

"Umm, sorry" I say.

"I-It's okay" he said.

~~~~Another Time Skip~~~~

The movie is to end and I move my hand looking for the remote when someone's hand goes on top of mine. I look up at Yoongi and see him blushing. He looks over at me and we move closer to each other.

We are inches apart lips almost touching. Before we could kiss there is a scream in the background making us two split apart.

Yoongi regained his confidence and pulled me towards him for a kiss. The kiss was sweet and passionate. He breaks the kiss suddenly making me sad.

"S-Sorry" He says.

"No it was... Nice, are you sleepy because I am." You yawn, then everything goes black.

~~~~

I opened my eyes realizing I must've fell asleep. I looked at my position and I was laying on Yoongi's lap, I quickly got up. As soon as I did Yoongi started waking up also.

"Good morning" He muttered voice a little raspy.

I totally forgot about him leaving until the fans were gone, but I was kind of happy he stayed.

"Why did you stay?" I asked.

"Because I really like you Y/N, even though our meeting wasn't great. But mostly because my band has a day off today." He said hugging me.

"Thank you, I like you also." I said hugging back.

"So, will you be my girlfriend, of course I'll need to ask my company for permission, but will you?" He asked.

"Yes, of course I will." I said kissing his cheek.

"I was thinking we could go somewhere and get to know each other better." He whispered.

"Okay, I'd love to." I smiled.

-

This was longer than I was going to make it. I kinda rushed thing though, I hope this is good. Because I really liked it! Thanks to jungkookie200 for helping me write this!

~Kia