4. J-Hope - Cuddling (fluffy)

Your boyfriend, Hoseok, held out his arms and pouted.

    "Hug." He said. You shyly walked up to him and wrapped your arms around him. He buried his face in the crook of your neck.

     "You smell good." He said.

     "Well I just did wash my hair... " you mumbled.

     "That explains it." He smiled and kissed your cheeks.

     "Hoseok?" You asked. He looked down at you, smiling.

     "Why are you being so... cuddly?" You asked. He shrugged.

     "We just had our goodbye stage, and I haven't been able to spend much time with you. So I thought, maybe today we could." He said. You felt your cheeks turning a dark hue of red.

     "Okay, I guess." You replied. He grabbed your hand and pulled you to the couch. He sat down before your bottom could touch the couch, and he gave your arm a sharp tug. You ended up-awkwardly-on his lap. But he seemed so unphased by it that you didn't say anything.

     "Hoseok, are we just going sit here?" You asked. He shrugged, giving you a blank look.

     "I dunno." He said. You sighed nervously looked down at your hands, then back at his.

     "Your hands are huge." You said to him. He smiled and bonked your head lightly with his fist.

     "Duh, genius. That's a part of being a guy." He laughed.

     "Oh, um.. okay.." You mumbled, feeling embarrassed.

     "Want to see whose legs are longer?" He smirked.
     "H-Hoseok, you know you'll obviously win.." You mumbled.

     "Come on, haeun-ah.. at least give it a try." He argued. You sighed.

     "Okay." You stretched out your legs in front of you. His were obviously longer. But then he did something unexpected. He grabbed your legs and wrapped them around his waist. You gasped out of shock. He smiled cutely and leaned his forehead onto yours.

     "You couldn't have thought all I wanted to do was cuddling, could you?" He smirked. Your cheeks were beet-red by now, and you were backed up to the sofa as he softly placed his lips onto yours, making you feel all fluffy inside.

    "Hoseok... your so sly." You said.

     "And that's what you love about me, isn't it?" He smiled. And you couldn't help but do the same.

     "I love you"

-

The rest of what you do is up to you *wink* this is short didn't have a lot of time that's all... Ugh but now I have to study!

~Kia