10. Jungkook - Picnic (romantic)

Request for jungkookie200

-

The wind brushing past your hair and skin. You were sitting by a cherry blossom tree in a lit up meadow.

The smell of sweet flowers and tea brought delight to your nose. You watched a beautiful man walking your way. Your best friend and your crush Jungkook.

"I have all the sandwiches!" Jungkook smiled.

The two of you set up a picnic. When you two were children, you'd always sit under this exact tree after school and eat your lunches together.

"Before we eat can we play around for a bit?" You asked.

He nodded raising his arm to you to help you up. You picked up a kite and gave it to jungkook.

"Run with me." He said offering half of the handle to you.

You held the handle with him and ran as fast as you two could. It was soon soaring in the sky. You laughed as he pretended to fly with the kite.

"I'm...HUNGRY!!" He screamed and ran towards the picnic set up.

You followed and sat beside him grabbing two sandwiches. One for you, and one for him.

"This is just like old times Y/N" he said looking into your eyes.

"Yea, except you would always give me piggy back rides." You said.

"Ok then I'll give you one, but first let me finish my food." He said taking a bite out of his sandwich and taking a juice box.

You chuckled at him bad began eating also.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

You two were done all the food, you were stuffed.

"Time for that ride Y/N!!" Jungkook said.

"But I do-"

"We need to do things like old times." He said getting off the ground pulling you up with him.

"Fine, but just for the sake of memories." You grabbed onto him getting on top of his back.

He started walking then ran super fast making you scared.

"Slow down KOOKIE!!" You screamed. He stopped suddenly making you fall over.

"What the heck?!" You angrily said.

He just started walking over to the tree and put his head in his hands. You walked over to him and asked him what is wrong.

"Y/N I have something to tell you." He said.

"Yes?"

"Well, I really, really like you. I remember a long time ago when you would call me kookie. That's what made me like you, and when you called me kookie.. It reminded me that I feel this way about you. And how I want to be more than just friends." Jungkook said then looked down to his lap.

You sat there for a second taking in why he had just said.

"I know I shouldn't have said anything, I'm sorry." He said sad.

"No, jungkook I feel the same way. Ever since we met." You said and hugged him and he hugged you back.

"Thank you Y/N" he said and smiled happily.

"So, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked,

You nodded repeatedly. He leaned down and kissed your cheek. You yawned and rested your head on his shoulder drifting off to sleep.

"It's a sleepover then?" He asked and you mind went blank as you fell asleep.

-

Well, sorry this took forever.

~Kia