11. Jimin - Pacify Her (angst)

Story has strong language and content, You've been warned!

-

were walking in a tunnel at midnight scratching a piece of glass against the wall. I hear footsteps and put it in my pocket, I look up to see my soulmate. But once I see who he is with I start burning up inside.

Jimin is walking over to me holding his new girlfriends hand. He likes me and I LOVE him but he still goes out with other girls.

That basic bitch leaves finally, now I can take her man. I start smirking at the thoughts in my head.

~~~~flashback~~~~

"Y/N you should stay away from things that aren't yours" my 'friend' says.

"But if he's hers why does he want me so bad"

~~~~end of flashback~~~~

I walk over to jimin and whisper

"isn't that girl tiring to love? You should just love me"

"She is always whining!! You should pacify her, she's getting on my nerves. Anyways, you don't love her, stop lying with those words."

He gulps as I walked away, walking the way his girlfriend left.

I found her crying near a bus stop. I clear my throat and talk to her.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask innocently.

"I saw you talking to jimin, my boyfriend and I just don't feel like he loves me anymore." She sobs.

"That is exactly what we were talking about, and in fact he does still love you, here I'll take you back to him." I smile.

"Okay, are you sure he still loves me?" She asks.

"Yes" I smirk and start walking with her back to the tunnel.

Once we got in he wasn't there I could tell she was getting even more sad.

"Is this a fucking joke?!" She screams.

"Maybe, because all I know is he wouldn't date a whiny girl like you. Ugh where is your binky now." I whisper in her ear causing her to turn around to face me.

"You don't know what you are talking about you fucking bitch!!" She says about to punch me.

I quickly take out my piece of glass and stab her. She falls over choking on her blood.

"I love him and he loves me!!! HE IS MINE!!" I say repeatedly stabbing her.

Blood splashing all over me. I finally stop and look behind me to see Jimin standing there frozen.

I walk over to him and kiss his neck. He starts moving back and pushes me away.

"What the fuck you are a crazy person."

"But I know what I want and that is you" I say.

"You will never be mine now that I know who you really are!!" He screams.

"Fine, then I'll force you to be mind, we'll be together forever" I cry.

I stab him in the chest until his heart stops. Then I stab myself.

I fall next to him and hold his hand and kiss him.

"Forever" I whisper my eyesight going black.

-

This story is dark but it was inspire off Melanie Martinez song pacify her. I actually liked this story.

~Kia