9. Jin - Guilty (sad)

Requested @starlightloaver

-

It all went by fast. The bright lights blinded you from the car speeding towards you. Your body there frozen in place having the memories come back to your mind.

You mom and dad died in a car crash last year. You couldn't be inside a vehicle without panicking.

Someone familiar came running up to you. You looked up at the person who saved you and it was the person you hated the most. Jin, he would bully you and push you around school to be popular. And it worked.

"Are you okay?!" He asked panicked.

"Yea, t-thanks.." You stuttered getting up and starting to walk away.

~~~~Time Skipuh~~~~

You walked to class still a little tired. When you walked over to your seat a flower was sitting on your desk. You picked it up. Then suddenly everyone started laughing.

"Hey!! This isn't funny!! Who ever did this is wrong and cruel! This isn't something you be joking around about!!" You looked beside you to see Jin.

He took the flower and stomped on it. Suddenly he grabbed your hand and took you into the hallway.

"Look Y/N I'm so sorry that happened" He said looking at the ground.

"Why are you talking to me? You never talked to me, you always push me around and bully me!! I don't need your help I can do anything on my own." You said and started walking away.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you back towards him.

"Y/N I'm so sorry for what I did. I wanted to fit in, until I realized what I was doing was wrong and most importantly...I cared for you I didn't want to hurt you anymore, because..because....I love you" he said and started to tear up.

"It's okay, I understand"

"Thank you" he said and pulled you up to him for a kiss.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I think that kiss just said it all" You smiled and kissed him again.

~~~~Another Skip~~~~

Ever since then you guys have been dating. Never had a fight once, the most perfect relationship. Once you got comfortable you told him about your parents and the car crash.

You were texting him and he asked if he could call you.

"Y/N ummm, I don't know how to say this but.. We can't be in a relationship anymore."

"W-why"

"You remember how your parents died? Well my dad caused it, he was sad and angry because my mom left him, he went out and got into a car crash with a family. The parents died except for there daughter. I found out that girl was you. We can't be together because of my dad's mistake, and I don't want you to be with the victims son, trust me you can find someone better..I love you, bye" He said and hung up.

You sat there for a moment then bursted into tears. But at least you knew who started the crash, but you could never be happy again.

-

I didn't know how to end this.. But thanks so much for 1k reads it means a lot!!

~Kia