12. Rap mon - help for help (cute)

I walk into class sad from getting bullied the day before.

"Class, today we have a new student his name is Namjoon!" Your teacher smiles.

The kid beside him bows which now I am guessing is Namjoon.

"I will need someone to guide him around school" I turn my head to the side not wanting to be involved.

"Y/N why don't you show him around" my teacher says obviously wanting to annoy me.

"But I do-fine" I say walking over to him and getting out of class.

"Hi umm Y/N right?" Namjoon says.

"Yeah" I say a little grumpy.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asks.

"Yes I'm fine.. Well first let's start from the entrance of the school" I say.

We walk to the entrance and he walks a little closer to me. I look at him and think he is cuter than I thought.

"S-so right next to the doors we have to main office then two hallways." I say a little uncomfortable.

"Is there a washroom by here?" He asks.

"Yes, right down this hallway to your left." I say pointing down the hall.

He starts walking and I sit down on a chair by the office. The I could hear footsteps I looked up and saw the worst people in this school.

Her name is Nicole she Is always pushing me around and hurting me not just verbally but also physically.

Nicole and her crew walk over to me and I start preparing for the worst.

"Hey Y/N you are showing Namjoon around, well, where is he? Has he already gotten tired of your goat looking face?!" She yells grabbing my shirt.

I whimper at her touch. She pushes me hardly on to the ground and straddles over me.

"Listen I like him and I don't want you to touch him, understood?" She says.

I don't answer and just look at her. She lifts her hand and slaps me across the face. I touch my cheek from the burn.

"Answer me you prick!" She screams about to slap me again until her arm is grabbed.

I look to the side and can see Namjoon grabbing Nicole's wrist.

"What do you think you are doing?" He asked.

"She was making fun of me so I was teaching her a lesson" She says innocently then looking over to me and smirking.

"Yea right, I saw the whole thing you self centred liar!" He said pushing her off of me.

He extends his arm offering me his hand, I take it and he helps me up. I look over to Nicole and see her glaring at me. She starts walking away with her friends swaying her hips from side to side. I look back to Namjoon and thank him for helping me.

"No problem, I mean you are helping me by showing me around so I thought that I would help you, not saying that I wouldn't... Help if you didn't help, me" I chuckle at his awkwardness.

"So umm, want to continue with the tour?" I ask.

"Sure, and after school would you like to.. um maybe go somewhere, with me, like a cafe or something, or whatever" I laughed even more at how awkward he was.

"So are you asking me out?"

"If you want it to be a date.." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Sure, I'd love to!" I say.

He looks at me and smiles. I gasp as he hugs me out of nowhere.

"Then it's a date"

-

I did not know how to end this, and it's pretty long for a poor written story. Well, HAPPY NEW YEARS!! ... I won't write my next imagine until next year ;) Thank you to jungkookie200 for helping me write this!!

~Kia