The Girl He Left Behind

Title: The Girl He Left Behind
Author: TahliePurvis

Stacey Williams had always loved Axel Teller.

But he has paid her no mind. She wanted more than the meaningless flings they had. She wanted her love to be returned. She wanted to be loved back.

She did everything to get his attention. She had one-night stands with countless boys - throwing away her innocence - and tearing apart her reputation.

All for him.

But Axel didn't notice Stacey as anything more than a girl to have a fling with on the side. Ans Stacey watched as the boy she loved fall for another girl, and they were happy and complete. And Stacey was alone and hated.

Tarnished and scarred.

She was the girl he left behind...and the girl he never remembered.

My Opinion: 

this short story will give you an emotional and depressed-state-triggering perspective as you get an insight on the 'evil' girl's feelings. i read  it all in one night, and kid you not i cried the whole time. it's much deeper than just any other book where you see the 'bitch' cussing out the 'good girl who ended up with the bad boy' and you realise, even though everyone should already know, that there really always is  a back story behind everything and every action, and people are the way they are because of something.

i dont know if im doing a good job explaining it, but hopefully you'll understand where im getting at (and what the book and the author are trying to get at) when you read it, and then you can leave me comments letting me know what you thought of it, what you learnt, and how i can make this review more insightful. enjoy!