Chapter 1

Blood. All I see is blood. All I see is red. Everywhere. Red. My hands are covered in it. I notice that my claws had come out.

Running. I'm running. I'm running fast, and far but still, I don't know where I'm going.

I can't believe I just did that

I can't believe I just did that. I'm a monster. All of the trees surrounding me couldn't distract me from what I just did.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. It was an accident. I didn't mean to do it. I'm sorry. I'm a monster.

Still running, I couldn't keep from looking at the scene behind me. The body was laying there. It was still, like a rock. I didn't expect it to move anyways.

It was bleeding. I couldn't believe a human carried so much blood.

What if the cops found this? What if they found me? They'll find out what I did and they'll lock me up. I deserve it. I'm a monster.

I turned back around, still running.  I have no idea where I'm going, but anywhere is better than here.

Why'd I do this? I have no clue.

I stopped. I couldn't run anymore. Being a werewolf has its pro of being able to run fast but the con is that I still get super tired.

I bent over and placed my hands on my knees, inhaling and exhaling deeply.

"You killed her!" I heard someone yell. I looked around. No one was here.

"Who's there?" I asked the unknown voice.

"You killed her! That poor, innocent girl!" They yelled.

I covered my ears. I know what I did. I don't need to be reminded of it.

"You're a monster!" They shout. I started to realize that the voice was coming from my head.

Inaudible to other people, but I could certainly hear it loud and clear.

"She's dead because of you!" "Stop! Stop it!" I yelled to the voice.

The one thing I know for sure is that I'm going crazy. Full blown crazy.

"You killed her!"

"Shut up!"

"She's dead!"

"Stop!"

"It's all your fault!"

I screamed, louder than I ever had before. I thought my scream would drown the voice out, but I still heard it crystal clear.

"She's dead! You killed her, Alex!" They yelled.

I didn't respond. I couldn't. I was still screaming.

"Alex!" They called.

"ALEX!"
~
"Alex!" Someone yelled. I quickly opened my eyes and woke up with a gasp.