What's the diff?

Danny cried for three hours strait. He was being so stupid! He was a hero for crying out loud! But then again... people always thought of him as the bad guy, not caring for his side of the story, just what they thought they knew about ghost. It made him mad just thinking about it.

Danny tried, he really did. All he was trying to do was make the town and people safe. It made him feel good when he saved people, to know that he was the one stopping the ghost. And if not him, then who would protect the town?

Defiantly not his parents... Er, parent. Danny hugged his legs tighter, more tears running down his face. He gave up every thing to protect the town. School, his free time, he even gave up sleep just to save Amity!

He didn't have to, he could have became evil the moment he got them, but then that wouldn't feel right. But then why does this feel right? Why did he like the look of fear on his fathers face, or the feeling of power he got right after he killed him? Danny glared at his boots, wiping away the tears. This didn't make any seance!

He was good... Yet he liked being bad. Why was this hard!? It was simple, all he had to do was pic. But then again... Sam, Tucker, Jazz and Maddie would be upset if he chose to be evil.

But they aren't me... Danny thought, a frown on his face. He rubbed the back of his neck, deep in thought. Sam's parents don't like her being goth, yet, she still wares black. And Tucker's parents want him to stop buying tech stuff, yet, he still gets PDA's and all that other stuff. So what's the difference if he chooses being bad?

Danny smirked, floating over to the glass and placing a gloved hand on it. He was going to get out. Even if he had to blast his way out. But how was he going to get out if it was ghost proof...

Frostbite glanced at the door, he hadn't herd Danny in a while. It had been at lest 3 hours since he had talked with Danny. He was getting worried. What if he was still crying and needed help claiming down?

Frostbite slowly got up, walking as quietly as possible to the door. He didn't want to wake the Grate One's friends from their slumber. Frostbite phased threw the door and looked to ware he was holding Danny. He couldn't believe his eyes! Danny was trying to blast his way threw!

"Stop it! Now!" Danny jumped and stopped, looking over to ware the voice came from. He glared when he saw Frostbite and continued, not seeing the anger steaming off of the Yeti. But he had to remember that this wasn't Danny. It was just a negative reaction of him being locked away and experimented on. And if Frostbite was right, Danny just needed time.

And time he would give him.

"I'm sorry Danny," He started, walking over to the glass. "But you can't leave. At least, not yet." Danny's brow arched up at that. Was Frostbite intending to keep him there?

Annnnnnd you're welcome!