Looking

Sam's P.O.V
Danny has been gone for months now. We have no idea ware he went, and I won't stop till I find him. He was one of my best friends, next to Tucker. We would have all these search party's but never any luck.
I really miss him, and when he comes back, well I'm gonna tell him how I feel. I just hope he's the same as he use to be.
I was brought out of my thoughts when Jazz called my name. I look up at her, tears running down her cheeks. " Sam, look over there." She points to the enter of the park.

I walk over, tears filled up my vision. Over there by the gate was ectoplasm with a little bit of red in it. Tucker and jazz bent down beside me. That's when I realize I'm on my hands and knees.
Mr and mrs Fenton walk up. " What's wrong? Did you find Danny?" Mrs Fenton said. When we didn't answer she looked over are shoulders. She had confusion writing all over her face.
" Kids that's ectoplasm. What's so sad about that?" She said. Jazz stood up and wiped away a few tears, only for them to come back. " Mom, Dad. That was ,Danny. he's Danny Phantom."

Mr and Mrs Fenton both hug each other. Mr Fenton had a look of disbelief on his face, but he still held some shock in his eyes as well as a few tears.
Mrs Fenton.... we'll she just stared at the ectoplasm with tears rolling down her cheeks. She shook as saddens and anger took over her.

Sad because her son is gone. anger because who ever took her son was going down.

Danny's P.O.V a year later....
I don't know how long I've been gone for, all I know is that I'll be scared for life. I never want to go back to that hell hole again. I can't speak cause I damaged my vocal cords. No matter how hard I try I can't speak.
They killed me fully, I'm always going to be Phantom. Witch means my parents won't know it's me.
At least I'm free. I take to the sky, amity is only two hours from ware I'm at. I hope hope my family and friends still like me. I know my parents won't though. they'll never like nor love me again now that I'm full ghost. At least I still have Jazz, Sam and Tucker.

I don't know what I'll do if they hate me for leaving them. I don't even know if they remember me.