Oh god!!!

I fly to the park. I like sitting in trees so, I sit on one of the branches of the highest tree. I don't know why but, I think people are starting to hate me again... I guess things haven't changed. And that's something I haven't missed. But the one thing I miss... Is being human.

I get sad when I see pickers of me back then. I don't go in my room. I know that sounds weird... but, I know that if I go in there... I'll cry again. I just can't do it. Maybe it's just in my head and I just think I'll cry.

I just wish things ware like they ware. I mean... when I had fun and laughed and smiled. But I can't have every thing... I look up at the stars. That's one thing I still like. Space.
" just like good old times." I thought. Sometimes I wish I could talk. I for got what I sound like. I sigh as I shook my head. " Stop it, Danny. You got to stop thinking of the past. What's done is done."

" See? I told you he wasn't here." wait... Was that Tucker? I look over to my left to see Sam and Tucker. " Oh lord... Why are they here?" I went invisible, so they couldn't see me. At least I hope they didn't. But no one knows I come here.

" He's got to be here. He's not at home." Sam said as she looked around. Tucker sighed. " Maybe he just wants time to think." He pulled out his PDA and stared wide eyed at it. " Whoa!!" He yelled. " We've been looking for two hours... We have school in a few hours." Sam nodded her head sadly. After about a few seconds, I went visible and leaned my back on the bark of the tree.

I closed my eyes as I rested my head on the tree behind me. I crossed my arm over my stomach and kept the other one dangling to the side as did my leg. The other was propped up. Coming here has given me time to think. Like, how to get away if they find me again.

Witch I am getting second thought about cause if they ware to find me they would have already. But something seems a bit off... like, why do I feel like I don't belong here? I don't feel like I'm worth any thing any more. Even though I tell my self that I need to believe in my self and that I'm only here for the ones I love.

But is it really worth it? Am I worth the space? I really want to tell my parents how I feel but I can't. I'm scared that they'll think I'm week. I felt something run down my face. I open my eyes and brought my hand to see that I was in deed crying.

" GOD WHY AM I BEING WEEK!?!?" I yelled in my mind. " At least I'm alone."

LATER THAT DAY...

I walk in to FentonWorks. My parents and jazz ware all sitting around and talking. They look over at me and smile. I smile back and walk over and sit down next to jazz on the couch. " Danny?" My mom said, I look over at her. " Ware have you been?" I was scared of this.

I don't want to tell them that I go to the park. I don't want any one to know that. I shrug my shoulders and she sighs. " Danny-Boy, you have to tell us. So if we need you, we can find you." My dad said, making me look over at him.

Jazz hands me a note pad and a pen. I roll my eyes but take it any way. I then wright, I can't say... I don't want you to know. Not anybody. They look at it and sighed. " Danny, you have to. If the Guys In White ever find you will need to know ware you are."

I frown at this. I really hate it when she's right. But I'm still not going to tell them. " Sweetie, please? For me." I shake my head and phased threw the wall. I know it was wrong, but I can't tell them. They'll just come when I really need to think, and I can't let that happen.

But then I saw them. My eyes go wide and tears swell in to them as I shake. Badly shake. I flew back to FentonWorks and phase down in to the lap. I hug my self as I rock back and forth in a corner.

My parents and jazz come running down moments later... " Danny, what's wrong?!?!" They yelled/asked as they gathered around me. I looked in to there eyes and they knew exactly why I was acting like this. They looked at me then at each other. They paled instantly. " Oh god!! My life's over!!!" I thought, right before my parents said. " We'll never let them get you."