FrostBite

Jazz, Sam and Tucker raced to FrostBite. They hopped that Tucker was right and that FrostBite could help them know what's wrong with Danny. If not, then they don't know what to do. FrostBite was there only hope. They knew that most ghosts ware bad, but to think that Danny was one of them?

That was just crazy. Danny was good.... And, it's not like it was his human half that was helping him stay good..... right? Sam sighed, she hoped that, that wasn't why. they're had to be something els that was making her friend act like this.

FrostBite knew that they ware coming. After all, ClockWork did tell him. He walked out of the medical room, (A/N I forgot what it's called.) and waited for the three to come. He knew that what Danny had was something that not a lot of ghost got.

And he knew that it was going to be hard to fix. FrostBite waited for what seemed like hours but what was really only a minute. He watched as the Specter Speeder came to view and landed in the snow.

The door popping open, and after about 5 seconds, Sam, Tucker and Jazz all came popping out, running as fast as they could to the ghost like yeti. Jazz holding something of witch looked like a thermos. ClockWork had told him something about that.

They all had a look of pain and disbelief. Witch FrostBite could under stand completely. He knew it was hard to take in. But, if he could fix this... He was brought out of his thoughts when his name was called. "FrostBite!!" They said, running up to the yeti like ghost. "You have to help us! There's something wrong with, Danny!!" Sam said.

Tucker nodded. "Yeah! He's turned evil! We had to trap him in the Fenton Thermos! Show' em, Jazz!" Jazz nodded her head. Holding the thermos of witched contained her little brother, over her head so FrostBite could see.

FrostBite nodded, a slight frown on his face. Not sure if this was real or not. "Do you think you can save my little brother?" Jazz asked as FrostBite took the thermos and headed into the waiting room. He turned to them. A small smile on his face. "Yes. But I don't know how long it'll take."

They nodded. Sitting down into the chairs in the waiting room, FrostBite headed in the medical room. Walking over to a panel, he typed in the password and the wall slid upward. Reviling a transparent like glass in its place. Lighting up only a fraction of the room.

It had a light blue tint to the transparent glass, the other sides being non- transparent but the front glass. On the side of the wall was a tube witch was connected to the wall inside of the glass like wall, contacted to the small panel. FrostBite uncapped the Thermos and stuck it upside down into the hole in the panel. Pressing a button on the thermos, a white and black bluer shot out and landed on the floor with a thump.

FrostBite jumped and stepped back. Watching for several intense seconds for something to happen. The figure didn't move at all, it just sat there like a lump of cole. Frostbite sighed and headed for the door. That is, till Danny placed his gloved hand on the glass like wall, slowly getting up.

FrostBites eyes widen, not expecting that at all. He slowly turned around to see Danny's face pressed against the glass. His arms out stretched over his head, teeth gritted. FrostBite new that if Danny had his voice, he would be growling at him.

With slight fear, he walked over. Jumping slightly when Danny banged his hands on the wall as he neared him. FrostBite swallowed hard, not really knowing what to do but what the Time Master instructed him to do: Influence his choice in behaving like a hero instead of something he dreaded. Like becoming Dan.

"Danny..." He started, but was cut off when Sam, Tucker and Jazz entered. A look of panic washed over there face when the saw Danny. Danny glared at them and banged harder on the glass. FrostBite sighed. "It's going to be a long night..."

Sorry for the long wait... I truly am. Hope this could make up for it :)