Tears

Danny's P.O.V

I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell them I'm here or not. I'm scared of how they'll take it. What if they don't want a full ghosts as a son? What if they don't like me any more because of what I am now?

I wish I could make up my mind. I land on the grass, I really like it here when there's nobody here. I float a few feet above the ground as my mom walks in to few. My heart freezes and my eyes go wide.

I could feel my self begin to sake as tears came to view. " Do you think well ever find him?" She asked someone. Then I saw my dad and Jazz, standing next to her. I made a move to go over there.... but something stopped me.

" We'll find him. I know we will." My dad said. He looked scared and tired at the same time. " Yeah... I'm sure ware ever Danny, is, he'll come back. Then we'll be a family again." Jazz, said. Witch melted my heart even more. I looked down at my boots as I fell to my hands and knees. " Aww man, I have to tell them... I can't let them suffer like this." I thought.

I looked up to see them leaving. I got up and flew to see them all hugging by the FFGAV. " Darn it!! I have to tell them now!!!" I thought as I took a deep breath of "air". I land in front of them and wait for them to stop hugging.

After a few seconds they stop there embrace and they stare at me. We stood there looking at each other. " I don't think they know me... man, I knew this was a bad idea." I thought, then they bring me in for a hug, and a long one at that.

" We've missed you so much, Danny." Mom cried. I felt kinda bad for not telling them sooner. they then stopped hugging me and mom held my shoulders as she said. " Honey, ware have you been?" I brought my hand up to my throat. how was I going to tell them I couldn't talk any more?

Later that day...

We went to FentonWorks and we all sat on the couch. I kept my gaze at my boots, I didn't know how to look at them with out crying? Then I felt to arms wrap around me. I look to see my parents hugging me and that tears ware falling down my face like a water fall.

" Honey... are you okay?" Mom asked, I sook my head. She sighs. " Danny, can you tell us what happened?" I shook my head. I then faze out of the embrace and walk over to the other side of the room.

" Why don't you talk?" Jazz asked and I look down at the ground. " Can you talk?" Jazz asked and I nodded my head. They all gasped, I look up to see my parents and sister trying to hold back tears.

I felt my eyes begin to bern as tears came. " Why is this so hard?" I thought. " after all, I haven't seen them in like... 5 months?" Even though my heart tells me it's been more then mounts.... More like years. Years that I'll never get back.

" Danny boy.... are you okay?" Dad asked. I looked up at him and sook my head, then Jazz, mom and dad got up and hugged me as I broke down harder then I ever cried before.