dead. . .

No ones POV...
As Danny looked at his family, he couldn't help but laugh at them. All his life he had to play the good guy. . . But not any more. He had no idea what he was feeling, at first he was scared, but now? He doesn't even feel the need to stop.

As he floated there, he felt something different. Something that wasn't there before. He had felt it a few times when he was human, but he could all was manage to push it to the sids. But now, it's not so easy any more. He was Danny Phantom, he helped stopped the ghost and saved the town.

Danny found that he was moving closer to his sister. She was saying something, but he wasn't paying any mind. He felt his hands churl in to fist and light up with ecto- energy. His eyes brighting, the room tempter dropping a negative 60 diggers. He then brought his arms up and blasted.

Jazz moved just in time. She looked at the hole in the wall, ware she was moments before. She gashed, tears in her eyes. " Danny...." Jazz trailed off. Her little brother just tried to shoot her. Danny looked over at his parents. A frown on there faces, tears in his moms eyes. She looked like she was trying not to gasp. But she was crying. Jack... He looked like he was ready to shoot at him, like he didn't know it was his Danny.

He knew all ghost ware evil, or at least had an evil side to them. But to think his own son had one? He couldn't believe it. Danny had an evil grin plastered on his face. He brought his hands half way up, so they ware by his head. The light glow making his eyes look brighter.

he slowly moved closer to them. His glare harding as his parents backed further into the wall. The space between the wall and his parents backs growing thiner and thiner with each step they took. " Danny, you don't wan't to do this." Jack pleaded. He never felt fear for his son like he does now.

Danny shook his head. He brought his arms in front of him and shot at his parents. Jack saw this and pushed Maddie out of the way, making it hit him full on. He screamed for what felt like hours but was really only seconds. Jazz and Maddie cried as they watched there son/brother blast at Jack.

Jack soon fell limp on the ground. He was drained of color, making his skin a palish color. He looked at Danny's evil smile, Jack knew that wasn't his son. He soon died in Maddie's and Jazz's arms seconds later. Danny looked over at his mom and sister, they both had a look of shock and anger in there face.

Danny landed next to his mom. He watched as she tried to wake Jack up but failed. " He's gone." Was the only thing Maddie said before turning to her son. He still had that evil grin, but looked as if he was ready to do it again. He didn't even feel sorry for what he has done.

Jazz stepped back, she saw her phone on the couch. She knew she had to call Sam and Tucker. Maybe they could help. She thought. She looked at Danny, who was watching Jacks limp body. She took this moment and walked carefully to the phone. Picking it up she called Sam. " Sam!! Danny just killed. . . dad!!!" She sobbed. . .