Capter full of hate?

Danny flys around Amit at 3 in the morning. He doesn't know why he felt like blasting his parents and sister. Maybe that's why all the ghost always attacked the town. Danny thought. He just wanted his life back, but now? Now he can't. His life is over and Danny knew that.

But there was a small part of him that told him that he was wrong. Danny landed next to a tree. He sat down, leaning against the trunk of the tree. He closed his eyes and sighed. He always felt more at home here. When there wasn't anybody here. He loved looking at the stars and thinking about his life before he died.

Danny frowned and looked down at the ground as he raped his arms around his legs. Why did he have to die? That's all he ever thought about. He couldn't even comprehend that feeling he felt when he was around his family.

Maybe I'm just over thinking this hole thing. Danny thought. I mean, I love them. I could never hurt them. Danny opened his eyes. All he had to do was fly or come to the park when he felt like that again. Danny starched his arms and got up. He flew back home to hopefully never feel like that again.

Danny phased threw the roof and floated three inches off the ground of the living room. His family was sitting on the couch, watching T.V. Danny glared at them. His hands now fist by his sides.

Jazz seen this and paled. " Um... Danny?" Jazz squeaked. " You okay?" Danny looked at jazz. Maybe I should tell them? Danny thought. He looked at his sister and nodded. "You should watch T.V with us? It could get your mind off of it." Maddie said, making Jack nod his head.

Danny again felt that feeling of hate again. He shook as anger billed up in side. His fists glowed a deadly toxic green. His eyes glowed a bright green. " Danny!!" The three yelled. Danny just glared at them as he gritted his teeth.

" Danny, calm down. You don't want to do any thing you might regret." Jazz said. Her gaze going from her brothers eyes to his let fists. She hoped he wouldn't do what she thought or knew he would do...