Bad thoughts...

Danny started hyperventilating, or at least that's what Maddie, Jack and jazz thought he was doing. They had told him that he was safe, but Danny didn't here them over his panic.

"Sweetie, you have to calm down. We won't let them get you." Maddie knelt down to Danny's level. He was pulling at his hair and moving his mouth in what Maddie thought was a "I'm going to die." But she wasn't sure.

They hared a knock at the door. There eyes go wide, they didn't want there son/brother to go back to the GIW HQ. They couldn't bear the thought. Maddie and jazz sat on ether side of Danny and grabbed both of his hands. "Don't worry, Danny. That might not even be them." Maddie said.

Then the door bell rang a few times. Jack went up and opened the door. He rolled his eyes at the two agents. "What the hell do you want?" Jack asked. Agent O held up a paper. " Are project that we're working on has escaped. We found his ectosignature in this house."

Jack stood there, he looked at them for a second. He glared at them before saying. " No, that must be the other ghost we have in the house." Agent O raised his eye brows. He looked at agent K who looked at the small device in his hand. He looked back at Jack, practically shoving it in his face.

" No. Phantom, has a different ectosignatur then other ghost. He has to be here cuz he's not in the other houses." K said. Jack shoved the device out of his face and glared at them. " Doesn't all ghost have different ectosignaturs? What makes D-Phantoms, so unique?" He said, he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

" Well he's a ghost." They said. Jack raised a brow, crossing his arms. " So? Every one knows he's a ghost." O knitted his brows together as he glared hard at him. " Ghost aren't supposed to fight each other. He's bad and needs to be locked up and experimented on." Jack rolled his eyes. " Yeah.... He's not here and, if he was I sure in hell won't let him any ware near you spooks. I'll be sure of that."

Then he shut the door and walked down to the lap. He seen Danny, staring at the wall. Tears in his eyes as Maddie, and Jazz, held his hands. They kept telling him that it was okay but, he wasn't to sure if he should run or stay. " Danny, there gone now." Jack said as he walked in.

Maddie, Jack and Jazz, all looked at Danny. He phased threw his mother and sisters grip. He floated above them. A look of fear and shame written all over his face. He looked back at the portal, a plan in his head. " If I go in the ghost zone, they'll never find me." Danny, thought. He looked back at his family. " But if I leave them, they'll be sad and never for give me." Danny, thought with shame.

" Danny- Boy, are you okay? You do know there gone right? They won't ever get you." Jack, said. Danny, looked at his dad. A smile grew on his face then, Danny, floated near the portal and pointed at it. Jack, Maddie, and Jazz, shared a look. " Danny, your not going in there. You live here, with us." Maddie said.

Danny's, smile grew in to a frown. He looked at the portal one last time before floating off. He went in the living room and sat on the couch with a huff. He crossed his arms and glared at the wall. Then Maddie, Jack and Jazz, sat down next to him. Maddie put her arm around him and Jack, turned on the T.V.

They soon went to eat but, Danny, just sat there since he can't eat. " I hate humans..." Danny, thought as he glared at them eating. " I hate them so much." Danny's, eyes turned a bright toxic green as he gripped the couch chosen. He gritted his teeth, his glare harding.