I can't tell them yet

Danny's P.O.V
I flew till I seen FentonWorks. I had no idea how I was going to face them. What if mom and dad don't know about me being Danny Phantom? If they don't know and I do tell them... and they don't like me, I don't know what I'll do.

What if they don't want a full ghost as a son? I can't even speak any more. I have a way of speaking, but it's kinda hard, ya know? To speak to people that you haven't seen in what.... a few mouths?

I float down to the ground and just stare at the place I used to call home. I look around in amazement at how this place still looked the same. I was brought out of my thoughts when someone called my name.

" Look, Danny Phantom!!" I turned around and seen people turn to look at me. My eyes widen in fear. " Oh boy." I thought. Then every one ran towards me, I took off flying down the street.

Sam's P.O.V
Tucker and I walk around town, looking for the boy I hope to see again. I look up at Tucker. " Do you think we'll find him this time?" Tucker took his gaze off of his P.D.A and looked at me.

A frown on his face. " Sam, we've looked, and looked and we haven't seen nor found him yet. I think it's safe to say that...." he trailed off, lots in his own thoughts. Tears started to bluer my vision. " How could you say that? we'll find him, I know we will." I can't believe he said that. " We have to." I whisper.

Then out of no ware, some one yelled a name that I thought I would never here. " Look, Danny Phantom!!" Me and Tucker look at each other, are eyes grow big. Then I seen him, the boy that I loved since the seconded grade, fly down the street.

I turn to Tucker, tears rolling down my cheeks. " He's back." Then we took off down the street after Danny.

After about five minuets of running, Danny went past a corner. No one saw him (thank god) but me and Tuck did. We walked awkwardly past the group of teens and past the corner ware I saw him, the love of my life.

Me and Tucker watched as Danny, pressed his back against the wall as he took a deep breath and let out slowly. " Danny?" Tucker and I said, making Danny jump. He looked at us, confusion in his big green eyes.

Does he not remember us? " Danny, it's us, your best friends? Sam and Tucker." Danny tilled his head to the side. then his eyes widen as he stared at us. " I missed you guys." Danny mouthed right before he took us in for a hug. Me and Tucker look at each other.

Something's wrong with Danny. He let us go, tears in his eyes. " Danny, ware have you been? We missed you." Tuck said. Danny looked at the ground. " Why don't we go some ware more privet." I said.

Danny looked up at me and nodded. He grabbed are arms and took to the sky.

No P.O.V
Danny, Tuck and Sam landed in the middle of the park. Sam watched as Danny looked at his boots. " Danny, ware have you been?" Danny stared at Sam. He then seen Tucker P.D.A and pointed at it.

Tucker looked at his P.D.A then at Danny. He then handed Danny it and Danny started texting on it. He sent Sam a text saying. I don't ever want to talk about this. I've been threw hell and I don't ever want to go threw that again.

Sam and Tucker stared at the text then at Danny. They couldn't believe what they had read. " Did the G.I.W get you?" Tucker asked. Danny only nodded sadly. Sam and Tucker brought Danny in a long hug.

Danny only stood there, he never hugged back. He only looked at his boots. After they let go, Danny, then text. I don't know how to tell my family. What if they don't love me any more? Sam and Tucker stared at Danny. " Danny, they love you. Why wouldn't they?" Sam said.

Danny then texted. They told me that nobody will ever love me. Who would love a freak like me any ways? I'm a full ghost now, I don't belong here any more. I shouldn't even tell them I'm here. They hate Danny Phantom any way. Why would they love me?

Sam and Tucker stared at the texted for two hole minuets. Reading it over and over again. Then they looked at Danny. " Your a full ghost?" Danny nodded sadly. " Danny, how did this happen?" Sam asked, tears in her eyes.

Danny then Texted. I lost a lot of blood, and I was weak. Really weak. I couldn't stand... or stay up long to try escaping. I was so close the first time. I thought I was free, that is, till I found a lot of G.I.W agents waiting for me out side. They knew I was half ghost then, they beat me up. They never feed me or gave me water. I was dehydrated and starving. Then later that day... I died when they tested on me for 4 hole hours. When I woke up.... I couldn't change back to Fenton any more. That's when I knew I was full ghost. That night I escaped.

Danny looked up at Sam and Tucker. Shock written all over there faces. " how did you get food?" Tucker asked. " You said you was starving." Danny smiled. He then typed. I'm a ghost now. I don't need to eat, drink, breath or sleep any more.

Sam and Tucker laugh. They ware glad that Danny was still the same old Danny. but then Sam and Tucker got a thought. They had to tell Maddie, Jack and Jazz. They would be so mad if they didn't tell them Danny was back.

Then they shard looks. Danny looked at them and rolled his eyes. He then said. Guys I swear on my after life, I will haunt you for life. I can read minds now, it's part of being full ghost.

Sam and Tucker looked at Danny. " We need to tell them. Danny, they missed you." Tucker and Sam said at the same time. Danny rolled his eyes. He gave Tucker back his P.D.A and thought. " I can't face them yet. I'll lose it if I do."

Sam and Tucker only watched Danny as he flew away.