“So that’s why he started following me around!”

            “Probably. Oh, we’re here,” Bredon said as he pulled into the parking lot beside a handsome grey building.

            “What is this place?” Tania asked.

            Bredon grinned at her. “Why a restaurant of course. You were the one who complained that we don’t know each other that well and talking during a movie gets you in trouble with the people around you so I thought dinner would be a good idea.”

            Laughing, Tania followed him inside. Bredon had made a reservation so they were being seated almost immediately near one of the windows at the far right of the restaurant.

            “So what’re you going to order?” Bredon asked after the pair flipped through their mutual menus for several minutes.

            “I have no idea. The balsamic chicken sounded good. What about you?”

            “I’m thinking the ribs.”

            “You’re going to get all messy.”

            “I am not. I’m not a child.”

            “I can get you a bib if you want,” Tania teased.

            Bredon laughed. “Keep making comments like that and I’ll change my mind about eating you.”

            “I’d totally win in a fight.”

            “How do you figure that one?” He asked amused.

            “Well I’ve got better aim with a snowball.”

            “Yeah but I’m taller and stronger then you.”

            “Taller just means more of a target.”

            “I’m also faster.”

            “Hey I beat you back to my rez last time.”

            “Only because Alex tripped me and I took him down when I fell.”

            “I still won.”

            “Because of interference, so it doesn’t count.”

            “No it just means I’m better then you.”

            “Because you weren’t tripped?”

            “Yep,” Tania replied grinning. “It means I have better balance then you.”

            “Alex didn’t even try and trip you,” Bredon complained.

            “That was your bad luck. It also means I have better luck then you as well.”

            Bredon shook his head. “I’d still win in a fight. Unless you’d forgotten that I’m a vampire?”

            Tania laughed. “With all your comments about eating me? I think not. And just because you’re a vampire doesn’t mean you’d win. I bet Kayne could take you.”

            “Kayne’s a psychic. You’re not,” Bredon pointed out.

            “So. It doesn’t mean I can’t fight.”