"Everybody in the school is gonna be there." Jacob nodded. "Boys, we're about to go nuts this Saturday."

Two days later, it was on.

It was a Saturday night when Chresanto and Rayan pulled up to Jacob's home in the car that Chresanto's father had bought for him. In the lower part of the middle of his car, sat a picture of him and Numra. 2 years of her "suicide", he never forgot about her. The party was so live and so crowded that there was a large group of people outside of the home. Chresanto and Rayan stepped out and gave everybody handshakes and chit chat. All of their friends were there. When they stepped inside of the house, they seen everyone inside of there taking shots.

"Come on and join us, y'all!" Jacob smiled as Rachel sat in his lap, downing a shot. "We're having the shot contest!"

This night was another night that Jacob's mother allowed him to throw one of his annual parties. Why she did it often? No one knew. It was always a large mess that they would have to straighten up afterwards, but Jacob didn't mind. He was the life of the party. Rayan quickly joined in for the shot party, downing shots and inching closer to a hangover with each one.

Shockingly, there was only a little amount of people who got drunk throughout the last hour. A majority of people knew how to manage their liquor. After spending 2 hours dancing, goofing around, eating, and other normal teenage stuff, everyone gathered together to play their annual game.

7 minutes of heaven.

Everyone gathered and grabbed a partner over the large amount of time. 10 minutes later, everyone was paired up. Everyone, except for Chresanto. The only person left was Justice, who he wasn't too interested in since she was an ex.

"Aye Chres, you playing?" Craig smiled as he held Abby in his lap.

"Nah. I'm chilling." Chresanto shrugged as he laid back.

Then, Jayla stepped into the home. She had no close friends, but she was always ready. She had on her skin tight sleeveless top with her old navy shorts and the same flip flops that she wore in school. She stepped inside and watched as the boys gave her a dumbfounded look, while the girls gave her a dirty one. She stood at the door, fixing her shirt and looking at everyone else while they glanced back at her.

"What y'all doin?" Jayla smiled as she glanced at everyone. "Y'all look like y'all playing a game!"

"Actually, we playing 7 minutes of heaven." Jacob grinned. "By boy Chresanto is missing a partner and-"

"Nah, man." Chresanto said as he cut Jacob off and waved his hand. "I'm straight."

"Why? You scared?" Jayla said in a bitchy tone again, placing her hands on her side and giving him a daring look. "Seems like you are, virgin boy."

"Oh shit!" Zonnique squealed as she looked at Chresanto. "She firing shots at you, Chres!"

"I ain't no damn virgin. Chill." Chresanto said in a blunt tone, blowing her off. "I'm just sitting out for today."

"Obviously you are, scary boy." Jayla laughed as she walked over to him. "You're not even willing to prove it."

"Shut her up with some dick, bro." Craig growled as he looked at Chresanto. "That's what half of these females need, anyway."

"No it's just that half of you boys don't get enough pussy anyway." Abby snapped back.

Suddenly, the whole group of girls that were sitting in the circle let out a large "OOOHHHHHH!" noise, indicating that Craig had just been dissed crucially. Chresanto scrunched his eyebrows at the girls, then looked up at Jayla.