Chapter 38: Over With This

Start from the beginning

I thought I was gonna loose it to Rafael... guess I was wrong.

Shit. You can do this. For once in your life, have courage!

I took a deep breathe before I head outside. The parking lot where he parked his car is far from the club. When I followed him, my feet are shaking in my stilettos as my steps gets closer. Can I do this? Can I really?

Oh God, help me in this decision.

I saw...the old man, damn I don't even know his name. He stands near his car, waiting for me. He quickly grab me by my hand making me yelp a little. Okay, abort mission, I can't do this.

"Um...where are you gonna take me?" I questioned, my heart is beating too fast.

"Where else? To the nearest hotel that we can find." He suddenly lowered his face near my neck and started kissing me! Oh my, no! No, no! I don't want this. Damn, what have you got yourself into, Belle?! You always make the wrong decision! Shit.

How unlucky.

"I-I think it's better if we just talk. Hang out or...flirt, don't you think, sugar?" I mumbled, trying to push him away but he is holding me too tight. This is so disgusting. God, help me.

"Hm...I don't think so, honey. I don't have time for that. I'm too old to flirt with a whore." He spoke, harshly as his hands starts to roam to my body making me frightened.

"Let me go" I pushed him away. I'm not a whore! I'm not!

"No can do. Too late for that!" He hissed, then in a second he throw me inside of his car and hover above me.

Then I started screaming. "Let go!!! You pervert, fuck you!"

"Don't act so innocent, whore." Then all of a sudden, he slapped me right on my right cheek that stings painfully. Oh no, it's happening all over again! Then I just started screaming my throat out.

"You son of a bitch!" I started to fight but he was too big so my thin figure has no good at all. "Someone help me!"

Oh God, no one is gonna save me. Someone save me, please.

I clenched my eyes and still tried to fight. He was on kissing my cleavage. I can't do this, I really can't.

"Shut up, you whore!" He slaps me once again then all of a sudden, his weight was lift off from me.

"You asshole!" An angry voice spoke as I hear some grunts. With a blurry vision, I sat up to see...oh my God. Knight in shining armor.

"Rafael?" My voice cracked.

Rafael keeps punching his face while my husband nearly broke his face. I can see blood already coming out from his nose and mouth.

Oh my...

"Rafael!" I grab his hand and tried to stop him "Stop this please." I begged, but I didn't have to say it twice. He stopped his punches then turn to face me with a very serious look. His eyes are so cold as they pierce through mine.

"Come now." He took his jacket off first then place it around me then grab my hand to pull me away from this empty parking space and leaving the old man's body lying on the floor.

Rafael was dragging me on the rocky sidewalk, "Slow down, Rafael! Its hard for me to walk on these shoes." I told him, because I am being left behind.

"Damn it." He muttered, then he stopped to lift me up from the ground and put me over his shoulder like what he did before. Urg! I'm gonna kill this man! Why is he making everything so complicated to me?