Chapter 27!

You heard footsteps behind you getting closer.
Your P.O.V.

"What are you doing back here?" asked a voice you didn't recognize. You slowly turned around to see a very old man. "Are you lost?" questioned the man.

You smiled relazing he wasn't a threat. "Yes sir I got lost walking through the woods and I was looking for my way back to the uh um..." where were you going you thought.

"(Y/n)!?" you heard your name being called from the direction of the woods you came from. It was Levi. Quickly you looked up to the man.

"Listen if that person ask if you have seen someone that looks like me or something say no please!" you begged. "Help me. I'm tryong to get away from them."

The old man just nodded, but quickly he pulled out a piece of paper and wrote his name on it telling you to call him when you were safe. You quickly thanked him and ran as you heard Levi's voice getting closer to you. You didn't want to see him ever again and you didn't want to go back with him. Though it all felt wrong for what you were doing.

Levis P.O.V.

"(Y/n)" I yelled as I walked through the woods looking for the brat. Damnit what could have made her want to leave and where the fuck could she be? Erwin went the other way to look for her so we could cover more ground. I just really hope I come to her first, so I can figure out what the fuck her reason was for running. I wonder if she heard me talking about leaving? Damnit! I screamed at myself in my head. Suddenly I heard some branches break right in front of me and ran towards them. Please let that be (y/n)!

"(Y/n) is that you!?" I yelled as I ran towards the place I heard footsteps. To my disappointment it wasn't her. It was some old man. What the hell is he doing out here in the middle of the night.

"You alright sir?" asked the old man.

"Tch I'm fine. Have you seen a girl running around here?" I asked the old man.

"No I haven't." he replied. "If I do I'll let you know."

I just sighed. Where the fuck could she be, but what was this man doing out here? "May I ask why such an old man yourself is doing out here?"

"I was just taking a nice night stroll."

That sounded questionable, but there wasn't enough time to question him any further as I heard a gun shot not far from here.

"(Y/n)! Shit!" I yelled and as soon as I was about to run the old man grabbed my arm. "The fuck!? Let go of me you old bastard I have to go save someone!" I yelled.

"You better not kill that girl. Go save her. She went that way." he pointed to the place the gun was fired. Immediately I started running towards it.

Your P.O.V.

You had been running for a good 5 minutes after you stopped hearing something behind you. You stopped thinking it was the old man and just as you turned around you seen Erwin right in front of you. As you were about to run he grabbed your hand and threw you to the ground.

"Quit! Stay still!" he yelled at you as you winced in pain and started moving back. Out of no where he pulled out a gun and pointed it right at you. You started freaking out. He wouldn't shoot you would he? He was suppose to protect you! What's going!? Your mind was racing and you didn't know Erwin had been speaking to you until you felt a terrible pain hit your shoulder and a gun fire. You screamed in pain and grabbed your shoulder trying to stop the blood from coming out.

"Help!!!" you screamed.

"Shut up or I'll kill you right here and right now!" Erwin yelled at you. Erwin picked you up by your hair and started dragging you to a tree. Tears streamed down your eyes as you kicked and flung your arms as much as you could to get free. You failed miserably though and just ended up getting yourself thrown against a tree.

Erwin picked you up by your neck and pinmed you to the tree choking you. You kicked your feet and struggled as much as your tiny body would let you.

"Finally after all this time I can get my revenge on you and your disgusting family." Erwin smiled.

"Erwin put her down you fucking bastard!" you heard Levi yell just as you were losing light in your eyes. Erwin dropped you and wrappes his arm around your neck and pointed the gun to your head. Your body was shaking and you didnt know what to do.

"I'll shoot her Levi if you move any closer." Erwin threatened.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Erwin! Put her down!" Levi yelled staying in place. Suddenly Levi had a smirk on his face. "I knew you were twisted Erwin, but you really will regret messing with her."

Out of no where something struck the back of Erwins neck as he feel to the ground knocked out and causing you to fall from the lack of blood and pain.

"(Y/n)! Shit sasha give me your napkins!" you heard such a sweet fimalair voice. Mikasa. She was the one to hit Erwin.

"Tch brat. Why did you run?" you heard Levi say.

You felt somebody pulling you up into their lap and that was all you heard before you blacked out from the pain.

A/N Hope you enjoyed! The next chapter will maybe come out tomorrow or tonight! Be ready!