Chapter 19!

Levis P.O.V.

As (y/n) had fallen asleep in my arms I was speaking to Erwin. He was explaining everything of what had happened between (y/n) and her father and as since that day he had protected (y/n) from all the rages of her father. He explained to me as her father was in prison he had escaped and that is why he was really there that night and well he was a little drunk also. Though I still domt understand the part of telling me Farlan and Isabel were dead even though I know Farlan is not, but I guess some things are left better unsaid and unspoken. As we were driving along I played with (y/n) hair as it seemed to be she was dreaming. She looked adorable. I kissed the top of her head vowing to protect her. Accoroding to Erwin (y/n)'s father has a lot of people on his side wanting to kill her. 'I promise I'll always protect you' I said to myself in my thoughts as they were soon interrupted by Erwin.

"Shit!" yelled Erwin. And the last thing I remember is holding onto (y/n) tightly as the car flew off the side of the road as Erwin tried to miss the man standing in the middle of the road. Then I blacked out feeling blood drip from the side of my head.

Your P.O.V.

You were moving. You heard sirens. Then suddenly a burst of electricity hit your chest and your eyes shot open as you slightly coughed.

"Shes alright!" yelled the man with the things that shocked you in his hand. He then looked at you with a sad smile. "We thought we lost you."

(A/n does anyone know what those shocker mabob thingys are called?)

Suddenly the thought hit you. Levi and that Erwin dude with the bushy eyebrows were in that car with you. You started to panic and looked at the man.

"T-the others....?" you barely mumbled out. He seemed to understand and his face went a little sad as he looked at you. The worst ran through your head as you stared at the man's eyes begging for what you think to not be true.

The man sighed and shook his head. "I dont really know if they are alright ma'am. My objective was to get you as you were to have been the worst one it looked like. As the others im not sure. I wasn't told anything. Im sure things will be fine." he said you. You felt tears run down your eyes and than that pain shoot through your side. The ambulance finally stopped and your vision began getting blurry, but you never closed your eyes. You were gonna fight. You refused to let the blackness take over you again. The man seemed to notice and smiled at how strong you were being. In most cases he has dealt with people couldnt deal with this pain. Though he didnt know you couldnt feel most of your body as your nerves hadnt striked yet. The only thing you felt was the pain in your side that was pretty unbearable.

"Get her in the operation room!" yelled the man as a woman came towards you with a mask and put it over your face as then you once again could not help, but go to the darkness and sleep the most peaceful sleep you had ever had.

(I made another updateeee)