Chapter 17!

A/N Im sorry I have not updated ive been busy and Ive been tired and I just havent had time! Forgive me please!

"D-dad wh-what are you doing here?" You said to your father.

"I came for you. To come get you." He replied.

"No." You started shaking your head. "NO! You need to leave! Go!"

He simply laughed looking at you. He knew you feared him. It was what he wanted to see the fear and hurt in your eyes. You were shaking and trembling with fear. Which made him even happier. He hated you, he despised you for leaving him. You thought you could escape his torture, but you never knew he was always there. Always watching you. When your foster parents died it was because of him. When your friends ignored you it was because of him. Your life was ruined because of your father. He wanted revenge. He blamed you for the death of your mother and thats what he wanted revenge on. He was just a crazy idiot who vowed revenge on the wrong person. As your father stepped closer and closer to you, you backed up more and more until you were on the wall. He pulled out a knife ready to kill you. This was your end. You looked down at where Levi had been laying beaten and bloody just to realize he was no longer there. Suddenly your fathers eyes rolled to the back of his head with a loud gasp and fell toward you as you moved out of the way. You were shaking in fear having no idea on what happened until you looked up to see Levi with a bloody knife in his and blood splattered across him.

"That disgusting brat." Levi muttered as he walked over to you examining you. "Are you alright (y/n)?" He asked hugging you. You simply nodded and cried in his arms just for you to see a man burst through the door who you recognized.

"Oi what do you want? I think you are a little late." Levi stated.

"Is she okay?" The man asked.

"Yea she'll be fine just a little shaken up." Levi stated. "You though have a lot of explaining to do to me and her."

"Alright agreed lets head to the car and get to a safer place." The man said. Levi picked you up and carried you to the car. He was going to sit in the front, but you refused to let him go so he carefully got in the back of the car holding you in his lap.