Chapter 8!

Your P.O.V.

You finally quit crying after awhile and looked at Levi.

"Well you come inside with me now?" Levi said with a slight smile on his face. Your simply just nodded. He got up and held his hand out to you, so he could help you up. You grabbed his hand only to lose balance and fall into his arms. With his fast reflexes he caught you and pulled you close. When he was holding you it made you feel warm and safe inside. Like if you were with him and his grip no one in this world would ever be able to touch you again and hurt you like they did in the past. For the first time ever you felt wanted by someone. You felt needed. You felt safe. For the first time in years you felt truly safe from all harm in this horrible disgusting world. You looked up at Levi and smiled.

"Thank you." You said sweetly.

"For what?"

"For rescusing me even though you didnt want to and for not leaving me alone."

Just then levi let go of you and kissed you. It surprised you at first but you melted into the kiss. His lips were soft but cold. Making you shiver a little and making you feel weak at your knees. You swear you could feel him smile the moment you kissed back. He pulled away and looked at you with a half smirk.

"The tea is probabaly cold now." He said with a wink.

A slight blushed appeared across your face and you looked down to hide it. While Levi walked around you to shut the door.

"Would you like some other clothes instead of those flirthy....I mean torn up things...?"

You simply nooded and said "Yes please."

He walked started walking to what you were guessing was his room. Once he got to the door he grabbed the door knob to open up to this gorgeous amazing tidy room. Not a speck of dust anywhere. While Levi was getting you clothes you simply looked around his room to come across a picture of him when he must have been a little younger. There was a man who was taller than Levi with blonde hair and a girl with really pretty red hair and gorgeous green eyes. You didnt dare to pick the picture up out of place you simply pointed at the picture.

"Levi...who are they?" You asked him. Suddenly his usual expressionless face. (Except for certain acxosions) Was filled with sadness. The just as quickly his face turned back to plain and dull and hard to read, but you could still hint the sadness in his eyes.

"They're just some old friends..." he said with his voice trailing off in a hurt tone. You didnt want to push him, but you really wanted to know what happened. "Heres some clothes for you." He said handing you a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt.

"Thank you." You said as he walked out leaving you alone to get dressed. Once you got dressed you went to find him. He was sitting down watching some movie. You went and sat down on the opposite side of the couch.

Levis P.O.V.

The moment (y/n) asked about Isabel and Farlan I didnt know what to say. What was I suppose to say? While I was on a misson helping hunt someone and kill people because that was my old job. Yea I didn't think so. Right now as long as she doesnt know about my past everything will be okay. I told myself. I promised myself I would never get near someone again after what happned that day. I mean care for someone. I would never care for someone, but no here I am at a bar drinking and I see this gorgeous girl with amazing (c/h) in trouble because of this guy and I get all upright jealous and yea. She just looked so amazing. I didnt know what else to do. Also I have gone to that bar a lot and I know she hates working there and those girls treat her like crap. I mean okay I stalked her a little, but It was a good reason to stalk her. Only at her work. I mean I was just kimda eavesdropping. Anyways I kinda started to like her and soon realized she was just as alone as I was. Once I see her walk in here she sat in the furthest end of the couch away from me. Did I scare her? What ever its all cool.

"Oi brat. Why are you sitting so far away?"

A/N Next chapter.....