Chapter 24!

Your P.O.V.

You all had been in the car for what felt like years, but only being 3 hours. You were beginning to get grumpy. Really grumpy. You were hungry and you had to pee, but you had a feeling they werent going to stop. You squirmed and moved around in Levis lap. Which started irritating him.

"(Y/n)!" Levi yelled. Which startled you and you quickly moved out of his lap. Levi sighed looking at you as you looked out the window thinking. What you were thinking about you had no idea. You were just thinking. More like daydreaming. Daydreaming about a different world. Suddenly you felt arms wrap around your waist making you come out of your daydream.

"(Y/n) im sorry I didnt mean to yell at you." Levi said kissing your cheek.

You turned and looked at Levi. "I have to pee." you said ignoring Levis apology. You knew he was just irritated from the drive, but so were you and it gave him no reason to yell at you. Also you were still a little pissed at him for not telling you anything and was basically sort of just kidnapping you.

Levi just stared at you for a moment and moved over to talk to Erwin pissed. "Tch Erwin when you see a gas station we need to stop (y/n) has to pee." Levi said.

"You know I didnt have to know she had to pee you could have just said she needed to use the bathroom or what not." Erwin replied.

"Just fucking stop. Anyways we can grab food and crap." Levi said annoyed. Erwin just rolled his eyes and said okay. After a few minutes a gas station came into view and Erwin pulled into it. Erwin got out and refilled the car. You got out to walk inside the gas station. Levi ran up behind you following. Once you got to.the girls bathroom Levi was still behind you.

"Do you mind?" you asked him irritated.

"Whats your problem?" Levi asked.

You just ignored him and went into the bathroom leaving Levi there. That pissed Levi off really badly. You sort of felt a little pang of guilt once you did it. As you were about to walk out Levi burst in. There went the guilt you felt for doing it.

"Look I don't get why you are so fucking pissed. You are being a brat! All I've been doing is protecting you and you've been acting like a little shit!" Levi yelled at you making you flinch and a few tears trailed down your eyes.

"GET OUT!" you yelled at him. His face just went hurt and then back to his emotionless state as he stomped out to Erwin.

Levis P.O.V.

Ugh! I dont fucking get it. I stomped inside the gas station and bought a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. As I got back outside I lit one and walked over to Erwin pissed.

"All right I cant help but ask. What is up with you and (y/n)? At first you both were lovey dovey at the hospital and now all you have been is pissed this entire ride. So more like what is your problem?" Erwin asked.

"Tch my problem? I dont have a problem. (Y/n) is the one witht he problem." I replied in his normal pissed off tone.

"Look Levi," Erwin started putting up the gas pump. "She has a right to be pissed. You have to hand it her. Her father just tried to kill her. She got in a hella bad accident and then we both refuse to tell her where we are taking her. It would drive you crazy also if you were in her situation. Also you yelled at her in the car. That probably upset her more. You have to give her break Levi. She is just confused and wants to know whats going on. You on the other don't have a reason to be pissed. She is just being human and you need to deal with it."

I sighed looking at Erwin and putting out my cigarette. Shit why does he have to be right. I saw (y/n) walking out and back to the car. Suddenly guilt filled inside me. Fucking brat.

Your P.O.V.

You started walking back to the car. Erwin was already back in the car, but Levi was walking towards you. You just kept looking down and was about to pass Levi until you felt him stop you and pull you in front of him. You just continued looking down. He put his hand under your chin and.lifted your head for you to look up at him. You looked at him and suddenly you felt his lips on yours as you melted into the kiss after a few moments of hesitation. He pulled away and smiled at you. Well he tried to smile.

"Look Brat im sorry. I know I dont have a reson to be pissed at you. You have the reason to be mad at me, but will you please forgive me? I cant stand seeing you angry with me."

"Yea I forgive you." You said to him smiling. Man as much as he angered you he really did care for you. He was one of the only people to truly care for you. You took Levis hand and you both walked back to the car ready for the rest of the drive.

A/N dont forget to comment and vote if you like it! Hope you all have a fantastic thanksgiving if you celebrate thanksgiving!