Chapter 21!

(A little chapter during my free time at school! Dont forget to.vote and comment and give me ideas for what you all want to habe happen!)

Levis P.O.V.

"Tch come on brat wake the hell up." I said grabbing (y/n)'s hand and squeezing it.

~Time skip to a two weeks later~

Still nothing has happened. Erwin has been just fine and dandy. He woke up the same day I did, but (y/n)....she hasnt responded to anything. Still no movement or anything from her. It's been three weeks since the crash. I stomped out of her hospital room and went outside. "Damn it! Why must this happen! Just one person! Just let me keep one got damn person!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as tears rolled down my cheeks. I was crying. Its been years since I last cried. "I just want her back." I cried.

Your P.O.V.

'Where am I you?' You thought to yourself in your unconscious state. Suddenly you heard speaking.

"Tch come on brat wake the hell up."

'Levi?' you grew excited and tried to open your eyes, but no luck they stayed closed and kept you in darkness. 'Come on! Move get up open your eyes!' you yelled at yourself. Suddenly your head began to pound and your eyes shot right open to an empty room. Your vision was blurry as all get out as you began to cough insanely. You looked for the call nurse button and finally your hand landed on it. A woman walked in and held her head down.

She sighed. "Sir there is nothi..." she was interrupted by your coughs and you shaking your head. Your vision still blurry you gasped for air and finally calmed down as the nurse rushed to you. Your breaths started straightening out. The nurse looked at you stunned.

"Y-you're awake!?" the nursed said over excitedly. You simply nodded as a response as the nurse ran to do who knows what. Suddenly she came back after what seemed like hours, but only a few minutes with a doctor you assumed.

"Well it looks like you have finally awaken? How do you feel?"

"Just fine." you stated.

"What all..?" the doctor began, but you cut him off.

"Where are the others and how long have I been asleep?"

"They are just fine. If you wpuld like I can go get them for you. Also you have been unconscious for about three weeks."

Three weeks!? You thought to yourself. That long? How could you have slept that long!

Levis P.O.V.

As I was walking back to (y/n)'s room I heard speaking. Who's in there? I walked in to see (y/n) sitting up not paying attention to the doctor, but seemed to be lost in thought. I couldnt help myself, but I ran up to her ignoring the doctor and kissed (y/n) right ont he lips.

Your P.O.V.

As you were contemplating your thoughts on how long you had been asleep you felt something familiar on your lips. You couldn't help, but kiss the warm nice feeling back. As you pulled away from the person you were met with a familiar face who it was no other than Levi.

(A/N I know short sucky chapter, but im at school and I wanted to give a little update out to you all! Anyways dont forget to vote and comment!)