Chapter 14!

Farlans P.O.V.

As amazed I was at Levi being alive and knowing he was I had to completely ignore the fact that I knew he was alive or it would ruin the entire plan. As I went back to my "home" where all of Erwins gang stayed. I came back empty handed. Without (y/n). My goal was to bring (y/n) to Erwin. For what ever reason Erwin wanted (y/n). The only reason though I volunteered to go get her is because I knew her in the past. Her gorgoues (s/c) skin glowing in the sun. Her lovely (c/h) strands of hair hanging down in her face. Though that day I ruined everything. I couldn't help it. I was depressed about Levis fake death and I took everything out on her. I yelled at her and hit her from rage and anger. Her face looked shocked. She ran though and I never got to say those two words. Im sorry To her. Then Erwin said he had a mission to go find the one named (y/n) (l/n). Right then I knew that was my chance though to get her to forgive me though I guess if I would have got her I would have been sending her to some hell. Im just glad that Levi is back becuase maybe things will get better for me and definitely Isabel.

As I drove up to the long drive way I took a deep breath before stepping out. Ready to accept the fate of what ever my punishment would be for failing the mission. Though this is all for the plan.

Levis P.O.V.

As (y/n) screamed I turned around panicked. "What is it!?" I said as I seen the terror filled look on her face. She just looked down at her phone shaking. I took her phone from her and read the text.

To: (y/n)
From: no one of your importance yet

We are coming and Levi wont be able to save you this time. Be ready.

I growled at the message. It had to be from that dick head Erwin! He was the only one I could think of who could send it! Im gonna beat his ass! I sat down beside (y/n) and pulled her into my chest trying to calm. "Tch dont worry brat I wont let a single soul hurt you. I'll protect you I promise." I said running my fingers through her head.

Your P.O.V.

You leaned into his chest slowly calming down, but the questions refused to quit running through your head. 'Who sent that? How do they know about you and Levi? What do they want with you? And last will Levi be able to really protect you?' The questions running through your head sending fear through out you. Nothing can go right. Just once you want to be able to live a happy healthy life. Without being hunted.

~flashback~

You were sitting in the little hole in the tree with the little boy waiting for the man you called your father to leave. You sighed looking at the boy with tears in your eyes. The boy started to get up and leave, but stopped once he noticed you crying. "Please dont leave me!" You yelled grasping his arm. Suddenly he threw his hand over your mouth to keep you quite. "Shh" He wishpered. "I'll be back." He said and with that he left you alone. You sat in the hole of the tree until suddenly you felt arms grab a hold of you and you began to scream. "No please!" You said crying out. Suddenly you started to see the face and realize it was the little boy. "You came back" he simply nodded and dragged you away from the tree. He told you to stay put and then suddenly darkness composed of your body and that was the last time you seen the gray eyed raven black haired boy. Though you could never stop thinking about him.

~5 years later~

After that day you still never seen that boy. Though you had lost all your memory of everything except the memories of your father beating you. You lost your memories though because of the abusive relationship you were in with a guy. He hit and pushed you into a cabinet making you hit your head on the corner and bleed everywhere giving you a concussion. After that your Ex was put into jail leaving you good and far away from him. Hopefully. Once you got out of the hospital you moved in with mikasa and sasha going to collage with them and soon working at that stupid bar. You mikasa and sahsa really weren't great friends, but you didnt really care. . Yea sometimes you all would talk, but all they ever needed from you would to be to cover their shift or do their homework for them. I mean you didn't really mind though. At least they needed you right?

~end of memory~ (still in your P.O.V.)

You gasped and looked at Levi studying his face and raven black hair. Just then your eyes met his and you studied his gray emotionless eyes. It was that little boy who saved you so many years ago from your father. The one you always wanted to see again and now you are realizing he is right in front of your eyes.

"L-Levi?" You questioned.
"Yes?" He said looking at your (c/e) hopeful eyes.
"This may seem silly and all, but do you remember what was it about 8 years ago maybe of.." you were about to finish until you seen his grey eyes widen in shock.

Levis P.O.V.

Its her...