Chapter 25!

Your P.O.V.

"Alright we're here." you heard Erwin say. After the gas station you had been in the car for another 2 hours going to who the hell knows where. You looked outside noticing it was dark and you all were in some abandoned house. It looked fimalair, but you couldnt exactly plave your finger on it. What ever it was it gave your stomach a bad feeling. It all seemed off.

"Come on (Y/n)" you heard Levi say as you turned your head to see he was waiting on you.

"Where are we?" you asked. Curiosity was filled inside of you, but you were still extremely scared. Just the sound of your door shutting made you jump and grab Levis arm.

"You dont remember? (Y/n) you grew up here. This is your old home." Suddenly the memories flew through you. Every horrible nightmare you had. Every promise you made to never return here. You began to shake. This was the place that the person you loved more than life itself was killed at. Your mom. "Levi I dont want to be here. What possibly do you have that you need from here. How heartless can you be to drag me hours to this piece of shit place!?" you yelled looking at Levi, but still holding onto him in fear.

"Erwin has a place not far from here that we can stay until they kill all the people that are out to get you for the revenge of your father and it wasnt my choice to bring you here." Levi explained as he stopped in front of a house. "We're staying here. Come on I'll go show you the bathroom so you can shower and what not." Levi said as he lead you to the bathroom. You just stayed silent as you all made your way to the bathroom. Once you got there Levi left to go talk to Erwin and you began to get ready to take a long hot bath.

Levi's P.O.V.

As I left (y/n) to take a shower I made my way to go talk to Erwin about everything.

"Erwin." I said as i walked into the kitchen where Erwin was.

"Yes Levi?"

"After you fix what you caused we need to take (y/n) back and I'll go with you to continue everything. She isn't safe with us and doesn't need to be around me. You know I cant fucking understand why you couldn't just leave me alone like I asked you to? I wanted to finally be rid of your shit and you came back. After this I don't want to see you ever again. Got it!?" I yelled.

Erwin sighed. "Levi you cant keep pushing everyone away. I came to get (y/n) not for you. It's just that with my luck you were there with her. Though I really don't care what you do. If you don't want her in your life then, well just leave. There's a door out of here. No one said you had to stay."

I don't have to stay!? The fuck does he mean by that. With out me (y/n) would be dead by now.

"Tch whatever. I'll fucking leave then, but next time I see you im killing you." I said marching upstairs to grab a few things.

Your P.O.V.

You hated the feeling of the house, so you took a really quick shower for a total of five minutes. After you quickly dried off and got dressed you went downstairs to go find Erwin and Levi. Once you figured out where they were you heard then talking so you decided to be sneaky and eavesdrop. Though you really wished you hadn't. Once you heard Levi talking about leaving you here alone with Erwin you ran back upstairs and grabbed a few essentials and left as quickly and as quietly as you could.

A/N update yay!!! Let me know what you think and dont forget to vote!!!!