Chapter 12!

A/N Sorry it has taken me a while to update!

Levis P.O.V.

All of sudden (y/n) gorgeous (e/c) eyes looked at me and filled with happiness causing her to smile that adorable innocent smile that I love and wish I could have. Then her gorgeous amazing (e/c) eyes filled with pain as she grabbed her head. I quickly picked her up bridal style and carried her back to my car just to see Farlan on the ground crying.

"Oi Brat get in the car." I ordered Farlan. He looked up at me with eyes full of hope and quickly obeyed getting in the front seat so (y/n) could lay down in the back. I got in the drivers seat and started my car thinking. 'He never died that day. Where has he been all this time?'

"Oi Farlan." I said looking at him with my same expressionless face..

He looked at me a little shocked and maybe confused for why I hadn't yelled I guessed.

"Y-yes Levi?" He stuttered.

"As pissed off as I am at you I'm really glad you are back. We have a lot to talk about." I said looking at him with a slight smile actually on my face. He was and still is my brother. How could I not be happy to know he is alive? He looked at me with a little smile reaming quiet.

"Oi though idiot what did you do to (y/n)?" I asked him going back to my expressionless face.

"Oh her. Uh she'll be fine. Dont worry." He said.

Your P.O.V.

A few hours no more like a week had passed since what happened. You were still asleep, but now in Levis bed. Levi had been yelling at Farlan trying to figure out what was wrong and Farlan told Levi the same thing everytime. He had no idea. Fucking Idiot Farlan sometimes! You had of course tried to wake up, but you couldn't. Your body refused to awake as your mind stayed awake. The thing was you had heard something you dont think you were suppose to. It was Levi. He would come and sit by the bed every night and talk to you. Asking you if you would wake up. Then just talking to you. Maybe it was weird, but it made you happy that he didnt abandon you like everyone else.

~time skip to the next night~

You continued to lay in the bed. It now has been over a week. You heard the door open and someone come in but you had no idea who it was. The person then grabbed your hand and sighed.

"Oi brat listen you need to wake up." The man said.

It was Levi. It must be night you thought. He always comes in to say goodnight. You felt him move your hair out of your face. It gave you goosebumps to feel his touch.
Suddenly you felt something on your lips. It was a soft sad kiss that had a hint of lust with it. It was mixed with so many emotions. You longed to wake up so you could tell Levi thank you and to be in his arms. His lips still on yours you got all the strength you could and kissed him back.

"L-levi.." you said softly. He pulled away and amazed and astonished at what had happened. You slowly opened your eyes trying to bring everything into focus. Since everything was blurry. Once your eyes came into focus you were met with Levis glare.

"Sorry I've caused you so much trouble..." you whispered looking into his cold gray glare.

"Tch its fine. Im getting use to rescuing you. I mean it seems you've made yourself comfortable here brat. Even though I said to go away. Tch." Damn this guy. One second he is kissing you the next he is being a complete asshole!

"If I was so much trouble why did you not just take me to a hospital and let them deal with me or just leave me!?" You burst causing your head to ache and you whimper in pain. "Also why the hell do you this? One moment you kiss me and the next you act like that! I want to go home to get away from a fuck boy like you and everyone else in this wo..." you were cut off with lips on yours again. It was rough, but you didnt care.

"Shh.. im sorry. Dont go you are staying." He said hugging you and wrapping his arms around you. You nuzzled your face into his chest and you both sat like that for a few minutes until OCD freak had to ruin it.

"Brat you havent bathed in a week." He said letting go of you and looking at you. " Come on Ill start your bath and you better scrub." You simply giggled and shook your head. You really didnt understand this guy, but you didn't care. The way he made you feel. He made you happy. For the first time in years you were happy. You could smile a real smile.

A/N sorry it took so long to update!!!