Chapter 9

Another chapter...expect a lot of chapters today and tomorrow...I'm finally typing everything in my notebook. So enjoy, vote, comment, fan..anything. As I've said before no editor, so sorry in advance if there are any mistakes :)

**     “Where the bloody hell have you been?!” We’ve been freaking out!” Lexi yelled as soon as Trent walked in.

     “Chill, I was at Annabel’s. I told you that yesterday,” he said calmly.

     “All night” Jerome waggled his eyebrows, smirking.

     “Yes,” he mumbled, looking down at his feet, knowing where Jerome’s thoughts were at the moment.

     “Way to go!” he yelled putting Trent in a head lock. Once he let go he asked, “How exactly did you manage to shag a girl who doesn’t know your name?”

     “Uhm,” he looked over at Lexi who was now sitting down, legs and arms crossed, looking away. “First off it wasn’t just a shag. I told her I loved her and she blew up; then I told her my name.”

      “Huh,” Jerome mumbled and plopped down next to Lexi, who was deep in thought.

     “So she only had sex with you because she found out you are famous?” she spat.

     “No! Did you not hear what I said first?” he yelled getting defensive of her. “We had sex for that reason, we both love each other. I don’t feel right talking about this with you. I mean we’re like family, but I wouldn’t talk about this to anybody. Besides all she knows is my name, not what I do. To answer your next question, no she wasn’t pretending. She honestly has no idea and is explaining our relationship to her parents as we speak.”

    “If you’re 100 percent positive,” Lexi said cautiously. Trent nodded his head firmly. “Well then you have to tell your mum and your dad would appreciate it if you told him as well.”

     “Ah crap. I’ll tell my mum as soon as we have a recording break and my dad after it’s finished. By the way what’d they say about my song?”

     “They said it’s good, but needs a bit of work. They’re giving you two more months and they’ll help you with it also,” Jerome answered. Trent nodded and smiled. “Let’s go or else we’ll be late.”

<3     “When’d you two meet?” my dad asked.

     “About three weeks ago,” I answered.

     “And he’s already staying overnight?” my mom asked incredulously.

     “No,” I said quickly. “He came over this morning to make me breakfast since he had to cancel our plans the day before, so I let him,” I partially made up, so they wouldn’t freak out on me.

     “How’d you two meet?” my dad questioned.

     “We ran into each other and accidentally switched books. The next day he brought mine back to the store and we just started talking,” I shrugged my shoulders.

     “How close have you two gotten?” my mom asked slowly, making sure I got what she was saying. I blushed tomato red and gaped that she would actually ask a question like that.

     Thankfully my dad butted in, “I don’t want to know what goes on that personally in my youngest daughter’s life, thank-you very much.” I smiled thankfully at him.

     “He lives in Ireland?” she asked instead, glaring at her husband.

     “No, London. But he visits once or twice a year. Then every other year he’s everywhere due to his job.”