"I don't know Troye. I don't know."

"Come on it can't be that bad, maybe Alfie's just concerned for you."

"It seemed bad Troye."

I saw him open his mouth to speak but he quickly closed it just as my phone rang. I looked at Troye as I pulled out my phone and saw that Joe was calling me. I looked at it slightly in shock that Troye and I were just talking about him a few minutes ago. As I was in my own thoughts, Troye grabbed my phone and pressed accept as he put the phone to his ear. He put the phone on speaker and set it on the table quickly.

What we both heard next was something that Troye and I weren't prepared for at all.

JOE SUGG'S POV
I was sitting on the couch, when Caspar came walking up the stairs. Yes I removed the cups. Did I regret it? As soon as he started talking, yeah I did.

"So do you wanna talk about Alyssa?" Caspar asked, slightly concerned. I shook my head and pulled out my phone and started playing games. I was in the middle of one, when Caspar's hand covered the screen.

"What the hell!?" I looked at him as he sat down beside me on the couch.

"You need to tell her."

"I can't."

"Why Joe? Why can't you?"

"Because if Alfie finds ou-" I started but he cut me off abruptly.

"Who gives a shit if he finds out? This is about you and her Joe!"

"Fine, Caspar I'll call her..." I said as I reached for my phone and went into her contact, pressing the mini phone icon. Her name flashed across the screen as I held it to my ear. It took me a split second to realize exactly what I was doing as I practically threw my phone at Caspar.

"End it!" I hissed as he nodded and pressed the red button. I sighed in relief as he ended it, passed it to me. Setting my phone on the table, I turned to face Caspar.

"You shouldn't have made me end the call..." Caspar huffed and looked at me crossly.

"I don't want to talk about this."

"You're gonna have to Joe."

"What was I supposed to say to her Caspar?"

"Maybe something along the lines of 'we should talk' would've been perfect."

"I don't know what I would've said," I mumbled softly.

"Shit Joe, you need to tell her about Alfie!"

"I can't just tell Alyssa that Alfie told me to stay away from her!" I growled and shot him a look.

"That's exactly what you need to tell her!" Caspar protested.

"Why can't I stop thinking about her?!" I said as I ran my hands through my hair.

"You don't get it Joe! You have feelings for Alyssa and the sooner you realize that the better it is." Caspar said and got up from the couch.

"Joe..." He said carefully, his eyes flickering between my phone and I.

"What Caspar?" I said harshly.

"Shit, shit." He started saying more incoherent words after that.

"Caspar what's wrong?!" I exclaimed as he looked at me this fear in his eyes. I watched as he slowly picked up my phone and showed me the screen. As soon as I saw it, I felt my heart drop as my eyes widened.

The call was still going.

"She-"

"She heard the whole thing..." I whispered, grabbing the phone and ending the call abruptly.

"She heard the whole thing." I repeated louder this time, looking at Caspar. I got up abruptly from the couch, grabbing my phone and my jacket.

"Joe! Where are you going?" Caspar yelled as I opened the door. I looked back at him and I could see his eyes were filled with guilt.

"I need to talk to her."

+

Well this is a mostly a filler chapter....oops.

Hope you all enjoyed it at least.

What do you think's gonna happen? If you have an ideas make sure to comment them! I love to see everything that you guys say!

-Angelina