Preference 73- You tell him you're pregnant

Start from the beginning

"Harry," you say to him looking down at your hands.

"Oh [Y/N] don't worry, we'll get pregnant when the time is right." he says sitting up quickly and pulling you into a hug, thinking you were upset. You shake your head and laugh. He pulls away and looks at you

"What's so funny?" you look up at him and smile

"Harry, I just took a test and..I'm pregnant. Right now is the right time, we're going to have a baby." Harry suddenly lunges towards you, lying on top of you as you let out a scream of laughter.

He begins placing kisses all over your face until her reaches your lips where he places a long, passionate kiss. When he pulls away he smiles down at you and shakes his head in disbelief

"I'm gonna be a Dad." you nod your head.

"And I'm gonna be a Mom." He pulls you in close and holds you in his arms for the rest of the morning, which you spend thinking of baby names and how you were going to tell your families and the boys.

Niall:

Your husband Niall had gotten back from touring a week ago and you began discussing having your first child again. The both of you knew you wanted a child so you began trying and after two weeks you were headed to the doctors to find out %100 if you were pregnant. Niall had come along with you and looked almost as nervous.

Your doctor came out into the waiting and called your name. You let go of Niall's hand and gave him a kiss before heading back. Niall sat in the waiting room patiently for what seemed like ages. You came back out and told Niall exactly what the doctor told you, the results would be in next week. Niall let out a sigh and kissed your cheek and you left the doctors.

For the next week you ate healthy food, jumped to answer every phone call and avoided alcohol at all costs, including Niall! You had run out of food so Niall had run out to get some when the phone rang. You ran and grabbed the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello, [Y/N]?"

"Yes this is she."

"This is Dr.Ehrin's office calling about your test results." you let out a shakey breath

"Yes."

"Well, congratulations Mrs.Horan you are officially with child," you could feel your heart beat increase as soon as those words were spoken to you. You smiled and felt tears come to your eyes,

",Dr.Ehrin would like to schedule an appointment with you next week to make sure that you are aware of everything that will need to be taken care of such as vitamins and diet during the pregnancy." you schedule the appointment and hang up the phone just as Niall walks through the door. He sees you have been crying and that you are near the phone so he expects the worst

"Oh no, baby! Did we get the call? Are...Are we not pregnant?" he says pulling you in. You shake your head no

"No Niall we are! We ARE pregnant!!" You say hopping up and down.

"We are?!"

"Yes! We're going to be parents!" you yell. He pulls you in for a passionate kiss and then pulls away. He gets down on his knees and he touches your stomach before placing a feather light kiss on your belly button.

"I can't believe this. I love you so much!" he says pulling you in close to him.

"I love you too Niall."

Liam:

After enjoying a year of marriage with your wonderful husband, Liam, you both finally decided it was time to start a family. It had been 2 days since Liam and you had tried and you were about to take a pregnancy test. You finish up your breakfast, give your husband a kiss and head upstairs to take the pregnancy test.

Liam nervously cleans up the dishes from breakfast and puts on the TV to distract him from the possible life changing event about to occur. You wait in the hallway away from the test for the time it says, pacing up and down the hallway.

"Love don't stress yourself out, it's going to be fine." Liam calls up to you as he hears your feet shuffling up and down the hallway.

"Thanks Baby." you shout back down. That's when the little timer on your watch begins to beep. It's time, You walk into your bathroom and pick up the test. You were greeted with a marvelous positive sign.

You felt the eyes rolling down your cheeks before you even knew you were crying. You sit in the bathroom for 5 minutes enjoying this moment. You were going to be a mother and Liam was going to be a father. You were going to be parents. The best damn parents ever!

You wipe your tears and head downstairs. You join Liam on the couch and put your head on his shoulder.

"So?" he asks. You look up at him and smile.

"I'm pregnant!" you say wrapping your arms around him.

"Oh my god! This is amazing! Oh my god!" Liam mumbles against your neck.

"I love you so much [Y/N]!!"

"I love you too Liam" you say wiping away your tears.

"OH! I've gotta call everyone!! Mum, Dad, my sisters, and the boys! And Andy!" he says getting up and running towards the phone. You laugh and return to your TV. You look down at your currently flat stomach and smile. You couldn't wait to see your beautiful child.

Zayn:

To describe how you were feeling right now in one word would be ecstatic. You couldn't believe that you were actually pregnant! You had been concerned about getting sick for the past 3 mornings so you decided to take a pregnancy test.

You knew that your husband Zayn and yourself were hoping to have a child one day you just thought it would be more planned and thought out. When you saw the positive sign on your pregnancy test you couldn't help but squeal with excitement. Zayn was at the recording studio today working on the fourth album with the boys and you had to tell him, now.

You grabbed your purse and your car keys and jumped in your car. You headed towards the recording studio and found Paul standing outside the door.

"[Y/N] what's going on?"

"I have to tell Zayn something!!" you yell running past Paul, a skill you learned from Zayn. You run up the stairs to the studio that the boys are in and open the door. Zayn is currently in the booth and the rest of the boys look at you as if you're crazy. Zayn immediately takes the headphones off of his ears and runs out of the booth.

"Boo? What's wrong?" he asks holding onto your waist. You shake your head and smile

"I'm pregnant." Zayn pulls you into a bone crushing hug and swings you around.

"OH MY GOD!! I love you so much" he yells pulling you in for a kiss. The rest of the studio bursts into applause and congratulates the two of you. You stay with the boys until they have finished recording and head home with Zayn where he makes you a large dinner and sings to you as you fall asleep.

AN: not sure if I've posted this one before. Or just read it so many times that I know it really well.

Anyways if I've posted it before please let me know.

3,000+ reads overnight?!?!??! You guys are amazing.

Can we try get this into the top #100???

Please vote for this one and all the others too please :) someone did last night cause I watched the votes go up.

If you vote for all the preferences comment below and I'll dedicate a preference to you :)

Until we speak again.....

-lilmisscupcake