"Coming right up." I watched him as he set out five shot glasses.

"You have a drinking problem?" Malachi said sarcastically.

I really didn't, its just I wanted to forget this night happened. This was actually gonna be my first time drinking so much.

"Only when I'm dealing with assholes." I glared at him before downing the shots.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand,"Keep them coming."

Craig gave me a funny look before taking the glasses back to refill them.

Malachi stopped them," Don't do it, Piper you're gonna get alcohol poisoning."

"Why do you care? Craig FILL THEM UP!" I spat.

After about a billion shots, I tried to call the girls that I was leaving to go home, I failed miserably. Malachi looked on in amusement.

"W-whaat are.. YYOOUU laffiiinngg at-tah!" I slurred whipping my head towards him. Maybe a little too fast because I almost fell but Malachi caught me.

I pushed my self off of him and stumbled towards the club exit. I almost tripped over my feet again before I reached the door but Malachi caught me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Hommee." I sang. I walked away from him and made it out the door. I sloppily kissed Joe on the cheek before turning to walk on the street. I stood there, not knowing what I should do next.

"Piper give me your car keys." Malachi came up behind me.

"Why?! No!" I wagged my finger in his face.

"Piper you're drunk! If I let you drive home, I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

I glared at him, but failed miserably again," I'm n.n.-...Im not dur-runkk!..besiddess. I walked here." I forcefully pointed to the ground.

He grabbed my shoulder,"Fine, which way?"

"Howw aboouutt I walk-kuh home, and yoouu walk back tooo the cluubuhh?" I laughed at my own joke.

"Seriously Piper, I don't want nothing to happen." He reasoned.

Anger creased my face,"Why-y do youu carree!?" I stumbled but walked away on my way to my house," Do you think that I'll wreck-kuh a WALL?"

"Piper, this is getting annoying, let me just make sure you get home safe."

"F-f-fine, you bet-ter not be a serriaall killuhh!"

---------------------------------------------------

I smiled because that was what she said when we first met, when we out to eat.