Chapter 30 ~kiss the bride~

^^^^if you don't know who that is...you got issues.... (hint hint...pip and estella :D hehe enjoy!)

alison pov

"STOP THE WEDDING!" a masculine voice shouted through everyone and the saw the color from my face drained and fear filled it up.

i looked at the man and felt so many emotions, fear, pain, sad, depression, anger...

chris.

emily walked down from the altar, "emily don't."

"yeah emily. don't." chris hissed with an amused grin on his face.

emily rolled her sleeves up and i looked at alexis who was clearly in shock.

chris noticed her and smirked, "hey look who it i-"

"don't you touch her." emily said and pushed chris back.

"i didn't do anything you psycho!" chris shouted and laughed.

"no. i am not psychotic. you are. get away from here." emily spit at him.

i lifted my dress so i could run and i grabbed alexis' hand and cece took jayce away from the scene.

she handed him to aria and came over.

"i am here to get my wife back." chris said.

his eyes focused on me.

his evil, dark brown, almost black eyes.

i suddenly didn't feel like the new confident woman i became.

i felt weak again.

worthless.

"well too bad. she's not your wife anymore asshole. she's my wife."

"not yet. i believe the wedding isn't complete. alison dear. let's go."

i gulped and emily turned to me, "alison stay." she said.

alexis gripped my leg and cece came over to me.

i pulled alexis into me and she whimpered, rubbing her arms in discomfort.

"no. she comes with me. she will do whatever the fuck i say to do." chris said and punched emily.

everyone gasped and toby and caleb ran over and grabbed chris tightly.

"not as long as we are here."

chris punched his way through and pulled a gun out and i screamed in fear and put alexis fully behind me.

emily put her hands up in the air and chris smirked, "not so tough now, are you?"

emily glared at him and he walked over to me.

"time to go sweet cheeks." he whispered and took my hand.

i whimpered, "no."

he turned his head with a very angry face, "excuse me?"

"she said no chris. back away." emily said and chris held the gun to my face.

i felt my heart pound and emily froze, "okay. relax. relax chris." she said and slowly walked closer.

"one more step and i shoot the bride."

emily looked at me and saw alexis behind me.

i had tears filling my eyes and my legs felt like jello.

"please chris." i begged.

"you will be okay alison. just come with me." he said and grinned.

i sniffled and closed my eyes as i slipped my hand into his rugged skin.