Chapter 3

^^alexis emily dilaurentis: she has dirty blonde/ brownish hair and blue eyes.
Alison pov

No no no no no.

I-i can't be pregnant!

Not again. Not this again.

The bathroom door slammed open, "what the fuck are you doing in here." Chris hissed at me angrily.

I sobbed and he snatched the test and laughed, "oh this should be fun."

He kicked my side and i screamed out, holding my stomach.

"What did i tell you? I don't need another nuisance in this house." He spit and kicked me again as i tried to stand, knocking me over.

I cried on my knees, praying that god would protect me.

"it's not my fault! please! stop! please!" I begged as he kicked my back.

he stopped and glared at me, "are you saying this is my fault?"

"w-what? no no. just please chris. please." I begged softly, holding my stomach.

he grunted, "I hope that fucking baby dies just like the last one." he spit and kicked the wall.

I shivered and just laid on the cold hard ground.

I cried softly to myself and looked under my shirt, seeing the dark and large bruises all around.

I sat up and whimpered.

I got my concealer and put it on my arms, covering my scars and bruises like I do every morning.

I got up and got dressed into my outfit for the day, jeans and a long sleeve shirt.

I concealed my face and put on some extra make up.

I walked downstairs, limping from when he kicked my leg a millions times and saw alexis making chris breakfast.

"I smell something burning. those eggs better not be burnt." he said angrily.

alexis looked at me and I gasped, seeing the red hand print on her cheek.

I looked at chris and he was watching tv in the other room.

I ran over to her and bent down to her level, "are you okay? how badly does it hurt?" I whispered.

she sniffled and said, "it stings."

I nodded and looked under the sink.

"did he hit you anywhere else doll?" I asked.

she nodded and pointed at her arm and I noticed the cuts on it.

I grabbed some rubbing alcohol.

"this might sting bub." I said and put it on her cuts.

she whimpered but knew to stay quiet.

I got a band aid out of the first aid kit I hid under the sink.

chris never goes in there.

I doubt he even knows there's a cabinet down there.

I placed one on her cuts and more to cover the others and kissed her forehead.

"I'm so sorry baby. I should've been down here with you. I am so so sorry." I apologized.

she smiled weakly, "it's okay mama. it's not your fault."

I smiled and kissed her cheek, "the red is going away. why don't you go get ready for school and I will finish daddy's food k?"