Chapter 22~Jayce Emilio Fields~

alison pov

"congratulations. it's a boy."

i smiled as sweat dripped down from my forehead and the beautiful baby boy was handed to us.

i smiled and felt my heart rise.

i looked at emily in her full uniform and looked up, tears dripping from my eyes and emily grabbed my hand and bent over, placing a gentle kiss upon my forehead.

"you did amazing alison. he's gorgeous." she whispered and i smiled.

"here's your son." they said and handed me the newborn baby boy in the blue little blanket.

i smiled and held him ever-so-delicately.

everyone came in when the doctor opened the door and gushed at the light skinned, blue eyed, dark haired boy.

"what should we name him?" emily asked.

i thought for a minute.

"jayce. jayce emilio DiLaurentis." i whispered and smiled softly at emily.

"i love it...but how about we use fields?" she said as i looked back down at jayce and smiled softly at alexis, peering at him.

i shrugged, "that could work. but why-"

when i turned around i froze.

emily was on one knee, a box in her hands, holding it up and everyone in the room gasped.

"c-cece." i stuttered and she came over.

"take." i said and handed her jayce.

she took him and i teared up, putting my hand on my heart, "emily-"

"alison. i've loved you since the first day i laid my eyes on you in the 7th grade. i know we haven't been together long but we've known each other forever and we have 2 kids together and i know i want to grow old and spend the rest of my life with you. i want to be able to have more kids with you one day and bring them to school, watch them grow up in rosewood like we did...so alison lauren dilaurentis..."

i shook my head in shock and emily smiled, "will you marry me?" she asked as she opened the box and i cried out as i saw the most perfect ring.

i put my hands over my mouth and nodded furiously, "yes. y-yes i will marry you emily fields." i said and she smiled and kissed me passionately and i melted into it.

these lips. i haven't felt them in months.

i put my hand on her toned cheek and she smiled into my lips and i cried the most happiest tears and everyone clapped.

we pulled away and emily put our foreheads together and i still had my eyelids shut.

emily took the ring out of the box and i smiled as she slid it onto my finger.

i smiled and shook my head, "you are a mess emily fields. but you're my mess."

she smiled brightly and kissed me again, "i love you. so so much." she whispered.

i nodded and kissed her again, "i love you too emily. i missed you so much." i said and she kissed me again.

"okay okay! you have a son here people!" hanna said and snapped her fingers.

i giggled and we turned to him.

"give him to emily." i said and cece gave jayce to emily.

she looked at his dark, black patch of hair on his head.

"he definitely has emily's hair. no doubt." spencer said and smiled.

"have you come up with a name?" the doctor asked.