Chapter 9

emily pov

"paige i'm home!" i shouted and heard her walking over.

she smiled and kissed me and alison walked in, holding alexis' hand tightly.

paige frowned, "why is she here?"

i cleared my throat, "alison and alexis are...they're gonna be staying with us for a while." i said and smiled at ali who looked down nervously.

paige glared at me, "emily...a word." she said and i said, "actually. you know i should go upst-"

"emily." paige hissed.

i nodded, "lex. show your mom the room you stayed in okay? hers is the one right next door." i said and kissed her forehead.

she nodded and closed the front door.

paige dragged me to the den.

"emily how could you do this? you know i don't like her." paige whisper/yelled.

i sighed, "paige her husband was abusing her! she needs me! she is the mother of my daughter. and my closest friend. i will not leave her with chris ever again paige." i whisper/yelled back.

she groaned, "emily-"

"please paige. she has been through so much. please." i begged her, hands clamped and practically on my knees.

she chuckled, "okay. just get off your damn knees fields."

"whatever you say paige mccullers, almost fields." i said and kissed her.

"i'm gonna go get into some sweats. keep those lips warm." i said and winked.

"keep that money making booty hot." she said and smacked it and i laughed, running upstairs.

alison pov

"hey. you good in here?" emily asked.

i nodded, "yeah..."

she looked around and sighed, walking in, "i know it's a little, bland in here. i was hoping that one day it would be filled with a pink or blue color...a crib or something but...paige doesn't exactly want that lifestyle." she said and sat on the bed next to me.

i frowned, "she doesn't want...kids?" i asked in bewilderment.

emily scoffed, "yeah. i know right? how could you not want kids?"

god that's horrible.

emily has always been a kids type of person.

and i know how much she loves alexis.

"but...you love kids." i said.

"i know. she knows that. i have been trying to convince her but...she just doesn't want them."

i would have more kids with you any day...

i noticed how sad she looked and i slowly took her hand.

"i'm sure she'll come around eventually emily."

"yeah when pigs fly." she said and chuckled.

i smiled slightly and looked around.

"so how are you?" she asked me.

"as good as i can be..." i said, starting to get insecure.

"do you mind if...i had a look?" she asked.

i stiffened.

"um...o-okay..." i said nervously and emily nodded, "tell me if you want me to stop." she said softly and she slowly rolled up my sleeve.