Chapter 24

alison pov

"i hate it i hate it i hate it." i said as i threw my jacket on the ground when i walked in the house.

emily chuckled, "hi to you too honey. how was your day? oh my day was fine thanks."

"not now fields. they are perverts! all of them! especially that damned michael fornan."

emily sighed and put jayce in his crib and walked over, "al just show them you won't put up with it. you used to be a bitch. use that. where's the old ali?" she said and poked my shoulder and i glared at her.

"shut up emily."

"MAMA!" alexis ran over and i smiled.

"there's my angel girl!" i picked her up and kissed her, "how is the princess today?"

she shrugged, "jayce cries a lot."

i laughed, "he's a newborn. you cried a lot too."

"but i am a big girl now! i am grown up!"

i chuckled, "oh not yet. you're still my little baby girl." i said and squeezed her cheek.

she giggled and i sighed, "how is jayce anyways em?" i asked.

"good. besides the crying part, he's good. happy, healthy, perfect." emily said and smiled.

i grinned and put alexis down, walking over to jayce's crib.

"hi angel boy. how is my little baby?"

his black hair patch complimented his icy blue eyes.

he was just...staring.

i smiled at him and picked him up in his cute little blue onesie.

his blue eyes watered, "oh no no no. what's wrong?" i asked and heard a noise.

i groaned as i sniffed the air, "now i know."

he started wailing and i nodded, "em?"

"yeah no. your turn." she said and smirked, turning on ninja turtles.

i rolled my eyes and took him upstairs and to the changing station.

i changed his diaper, holding my breath and smiled, "all better." i said as i put a binky in his mouth.

i put him in his bed, noticing his fluttering eyes and i took his binky and set the monitor and blew him a kiss, leaving the room.

i dialed cece and sighed, "hey. dinner? me, you, hanna and the girls? the guys and intersex over here can have their own fun?"

"excuse you! that is rude!" emily said.

"shut up." i said.

cece laughed, "sure little sis. the guys get to stay and watch the 2 kids and we have our fun."

"sounds like a deal."

i hung up and went upstairs, got changed and came back as the bell rang.

i opened it to see toby and caleb.

"they're in the car."

"wow. fast. i'm impressed."

"well hanna gets told food, she runs faster than light." caleb said.

"and cece was reading. so clearly she was bored."

i laughed, "babe i'm leaving! have fun! no drinking too much the kids are here!" i yelled and left before she could argue.

i got in the car, "we are picking sparia up. let's GOOO!!!" hanna shouted.

"hanna i am your coach tonight. no alcohol. you're still pregnant and ready to burst."