Chapter 7

Alison pov

"Emily please stop!" I begged her.

She whipped her body around, "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" She screamed.

I gulped and started getting nervous as i got sweaty palms.

"Emily i can explain-"

"HOW DO YOU PLAN ON EXPLAINING TO ME THAT I HAVE A DAUGHTER THAT YOU DECIDED TO KEEP A SECRET FOR THE PAST 5, ALMOST 6 YEARS SHE HAS BEEN ALIVE?! PLEASE! LET ME KNOW!" She yelled out, hot tears billowing out of her eyes.

I sniffled, "i was scared em..."

"OF WHAT?! ALISON YOU KNOW ME! I GOT YOU PREGNANT AND JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE SCARED YOU NEVER TOLD ME?! SHE'S MY DAUGHTER!" She shouted, her face a red i have never witnessed.

She came closer to me, her face right in front of mine as everyone came outside.

"After everything you and i have been through. I can not believe that this is how you wanted it to be." She said, completely disgusted by me.

I shook my head, my body trembling, "e-emily n-no i was scared! I didn't know how you'd react!"

"I HAD THE RIGHT TO KNOW ALISON! GOD DAMMIT! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" She stared at me and i had the most depressed look on my face.

"You know how happy i would have been alison. You should've told me! You...you made me fall in love with her and i had no idea she was mine!" She cried out, pouring her heart out.

"It was for your own good! I didn't want to drag you down and make you take care of her with me, wasting your life." I explained and emily looked at me angrily.

"You know how much you meant to me-"

"When i left you hated me emily!" I defended and she scoffed, "oh so i'm the bad guy now?!"

"What?! Emily no! I have tried so many times to tell you but i could never do it! we just reconnected! I couldn't just say, 'hey em i haven't seen you in 6 years. Here's your daughter?!' Emily that was not the way i wanted you to find out!" I said, now mad.

Not just at emily but everything. Mostly myself.

She shook her head, "i deserved it alison. You know i would have dropped everything for you and her. You are crazy to think i wouldn't." She pointed out.

"Emily i'm sorry okay?! I truly am but you have a daughter here-"

"STOP ALISON JUST STOP!" She screamed, her head in her hands.

I stopped talking and stared at her.

"I...no i can't-"

"Mama?" Emily and i froze and turned to see a confused alexis.

I glanced at emily and sighed, walking over to lexi.

I bent down as the girls and toby and caleb watched.

I grabbed her shoulders, "you know how you always wanted to know who your real daddy was?"

She nodded and i smiled weakly, "i know this may be confusing but it's emily lex. Emily is your 'father'. She's your other mom." I said and alexis frowned.

"Lex?" I said and brushed her cheek with my hand.

She got madand smacked my hands away.

"HOW COULDN'T YOU TELL ME! I HATE YOU!" She screamed and ran over to emily and i sat there, frozen.

I looked up and emily glanced at me before taking alexis into her car with paige and driving away, leaving me with nobody.

Hanna and cece came over, "ali i'm so sorry. She'll come around. Emily just needs time and alexis is just confused and mad. She'll get over it too." Cece said and i nodded.

"I w-wanna g-go." I stuttered and hanna grabbed me, helping me to my feet.

My daughter...she hates me. She said she hates me...and emily...god she must hate me.

+++++++++

Emily pov

I tucked alexis in and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight lexi." I said and went to leave, "wait!" She cried.

I froze and turned back around.

"Yes?"

"I don't want my mama home alone." She whispered.

I sighed, "why not? She has your daddy."

She sniffled, "i don't hate her. I love my mama." She said and i nodded, "i know."

"I was just mad..."

I smiled and rubbed her cheek, "me too baby. I can't believe you're my daughter. What a blessing."

She smiled and asked, "do you hate my mama?"

I stared at her, "of course not. She means so much to me alexis. I could never hate her. I am just upset with her decisions."

She sniffled and nodded, "i miss her."

I sighed, "i called aunt cece. She is staying at hanna's with caleb too. Okay? We can see her tomorrow."

She nodded and i went to leave again, "mommy!"

I widened my eyes and shot around in shock that she said that so quickly.

"Yeah sweetie?"

She shifted, "can you stay? Please? I'm scared without my mama here."

I smiled, "of course beautiful." I said and walked over to her.

I got into the guest bed and she instantly curled up into my body, her head on my chest and her arms around my stomach.

I closed my eyes at this amazing feeling and i kissed the top of her head, "i love you." I whispered but she was already dozed off, light snores that sound like a replica of ali's snores and it made my heart flutter the way she gripped my shirt, as if she was afraid, no...terrified that i would leave her.

I rubbed her back and stayed up all night just thinking.

This girl...right here...she's my daughter.

Alexis emily dilaurentis.

My daughter.

I smiled and savored this precious night with my daughter.

++++++++++++

Review and comment!

You like that emily+alexis?

Emexis? Idk😂

~stay fearless~

Caleigh <13