Chapter 12

alexis pov

"alexis dilaurentis please come to the office. you are leaving early." the loud speaker said.

i stood up and my teacher nodded.

i walked down the hall with my bag on my back and saw miss paige.

"paige?" i asked, confused.

she smiled, "hi honey. your mama and mommy sent me. we're going out." she said and smiled, reaching for my hand.

"okay." i said and took her hand.

"where are we going?" i asked as she drove.

"somewhere fun." she said with a smirk.

i looked in the back seat and saw her bags everywhere.

where are we going?

4 hours later

alison pov

"SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HOME 3 HOURS AGO EMILY! WHAT DO WE DO?!" i cried and sobbed.

"alison i'm sure she's okay-"

"how do you know that?! chris could have her! he could be hurting her! or...worse!" i said and sobbed louder, collapsing on the floor and emily fell to her knees, allowing me to collapse into her.

she let go of me and brought me tea and she called the cops.

they came and emily let them in.

"our 5 year old daughter is missing. she hasn't returned from school yet and she should have at least 3 hours ago." i said, sniffling.

emily put her hand on my waist and i hugged her side.

"we will send out a search party ma'ams don't worry." on officer said.

"don't worry? my daughter could be dead. her fake dad was abusive and he could have her!" emily yelled angrily.

"emily. stop." i said and grabbed her arm lightly.

she sighed and pulled back.

they left after emily's outburst and i sighed, "i hope she's okay..." i said and emily nodded, "i'm calling cece and the girls." she said.

"okay..."

++++++++++++++++++++++

emily pov

we've been here all night.

everyone is watching a movie and i slammed my hand on the counter, making everyone jump.

"dammit! i'm not just going to sit here watching tv while my daughter, our  daughter alison, could be in danger. i have to find her and those police officers were as good as shit." i stated angrily and alison stood up, "emily i want to find her too-"

"then let's find her! please! it could take days for the police to find her! she could be dead by then. we need to find alexis. now." i said and grabbed my laptop.

"what are you gonna do with a computer?" hanna asked.

"track her phone down." i said and typed into the find my iphone app on my mac and logged in.

"she's moving?" aria said.

"shit." i said and grabbed my jacket.

"emily i'm coming with you." alison said.

"no. it could be dangerous alison. i can't let you get hur-"

she grabbed my hands, "she's my daughter too. i'm coming."

i sighed and nodded.

we left and i drove as fast as i could, "cece send me the link." i said into my phone.

"okay. good luck guys. and please be careful. emily if anything happens to my goddaughter or my sister, i will make sure you won't breathe ever again." cece warned.

i nodded, grabbing alison's hand, "i won't let anything hurt them. i promise."

"protect them as much as you can. bye. love you guys." she said.

"love you too!" ali and i said in unison and hung up.

"we'll find her. i promise." i said and kissed alison's hand gently.

she smiled, "i hope."

i really wish we were together but...it's too early.

people will think i'm a dick for doing that, moving on so quickly.

i sighed and we followed the blue dot(alexis) and saw it was close.

i saw a black tahoe, paige inside.

i felt all of this anger boil up and i said, "buckle up. it's gonna be a rough ride." i said and handed her a pillow just in case and she held it on her lap.

i slammed my car into paige's and she looked at me and alison, smirking.

i hit more into her car and she hit back.

i took out my pocket knife and threw it in the right spot so it stuck in the tire.

it eventually came out and the tire gave out.

i stopped the car, "stay here."

i got out and so did paige, running.

i lunged and tackled her to the ground.

"what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"getting my revenge on alison. i told her what would happen if she broke her promise and look? she did-"

"alison didn't tell me! i heard you!" i yelled and grunted.

paige laughed, "oops?"

i ran to the car and opened the door, seeing alexis tied up, cloth taped into her mouth.

"you're okay baby girl. i promise." i said and hugged her, untying her.

she sobbed and i said, "go to the car. mama is waiting okay?" i said and kissed her cheek watching her run to ali.

"leave my family alone paige. you just crossed the line you sick son of a bitch." i spit at her.

"using me is one thing, but hurting my daughter, or alison is another. the cops will most likely see it my way." i said with a smirk and left her there with a broken down car.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

just a filler since i am so so tired!

so review and comment!

and  i really want to be a writer and want to major in some creative writing thing and during creative writing in my high school, my teacher read a story i'm working on for that class and said she loved my style and everything. yayyy.

i really want to continue as a writer :)

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13